☆Chapter 18☆

Serenity

I was at the store getting some for Kodie. She wants some snacks for her work off. I looked in the store for anything she would eat.

A group of girls came out of nowhere. "Bitch you Serenity?" One of them asks. She was brownskin, short,and very pretty.

"I'm not a bitch.." I responded. I was getting some chips that I liked. "You ready to fight?" The other girl behind her asks.

"I don't want to hear no talking!" The other one says. One of them punch me in the jaw. I ate that though. I looked at them then the entry. I made a run for it.

I went in my car to got my gun. I saw them coming towards me. "I will shoot all of you!" I said pulling the trigger. They looked at each other.

I put my gun in the car, punched the bitch that talk shit. Punched the other following ass bitch that punched me. I punched them other bitches to. I got my gun an fired it, they started running.

I went home to find a bitch outside of the door. "Can you move? This is my house." I told her. She looked at me like I was in the wrong place. "Bitch I got a gun..matter fact I got these hands so move from my door!" Thats when Kodie opened the door.

"Hey baby!" She smiled. I rolled my eyes then went in the house. "I just need an break." I said to myself.

I wanted to die so bad. 'Can't wait to die' Kodie looked at me with fear. "What?" I asked. She shook her head. "Its just that I heard what you said."

Someone knocked on the door. I stayed in the kitchen. "Serenity bitch ass. I wasn't done with you!" I turned around it was the brownskin girl from the store.

She looked me in the eye. "Kodie tell her!"
She yelled. "Tell her how we went to dinner..you can tell the rest." She finished. I looked at Kodie. She took me in the bedroom. She kissed me. "What is she talking about?" I asked her.

She kissed me again until I stopped her before she did it again. I started crying more than anything. "Man you know what I should go. We will never be together peacefully." I said while packing my stuff.

"You don't want me anyway. I know you dont..talking about your mom!" She said. I looked at her. "Kodie you know not to bring that in this argument. I don't care about that situation anymore..that was 3 weeks ago!" I yelled.

"Look I don't give a fuck what you did. Do you want to be with me?" I ask. She nodded her head. "Always!" She spoke.

I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw Kodie standing in the door way.

"What do you see in the mirror?" She asks me. "I don't know." I told her. She hugged me from behind.

"Well I see an beautiful young lady. The strongest and bravest girl I know. Her smile is out of this world. Her body is the best thing to. She is beautiful no matter what. Even when your blushing!" She smiled.

I guess I am beautiful, even when I'm not looking my best. I need to love myself more. I looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my lipstick and wrote on it.

I drew a heart, inside the heart I wrote K&S. We were going to get married for sure. I went out the room into the kitchen. "Kodie did you tell her?" The girl asks.

"I want you to be here while this happens." Kodie says. She kisses me so passionately. I melted in the inside, omg!

I started kissing her more sexual. I grabbed her close to me. I got pushed on the stove, Kodie grabbed my ass. I looked at her and laughed.

"Baby I'm sorry for not loving myself but, you make me happy." She laughed. "Its okay Serenity." She says.

The girl left out the door. "Thank God cause I'm ready to get some." I smirked.

I got up to go in the bedroom. She kissed me again soon as I got on the bed. "Shouldn't we wait?" She asks me. I kissed her lips. "I guess. Lets go to Olive Garden tonight." I suggested.

I have an idea. "I will invite your mom. The kids can go to my mom's house." I told her. "Alight." She says.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

We were at Olive Garden now. I cant wait to see her suffer. We are currently waiting for a table. We want a booth.

"Your booth is ready, follow me." The waitress says. We followed her to the booth. Kodie looked at me. I gave her the biggest hug ever since she will need it when I'm done.

"So I'll be right back, then you guys can order your drinks and food." The waitress walked away. I looked at her mom.

"So Ms.Shane how are you?" I asks. "I'm doing well. What about you two?" She asks both of us. "Doing better then ever." I smiled.

"I got some questions for you two." She says. I rubbed Kodie leg slowly. I nodded to her mom.

"Have you guys relationship got to a certain level? When you both are tired of each other." She asked.

I looked at Kodie, she was about to answer. I slid my hand in her sweat type pants. I rubbed on her women hood. "Not really I love being around her. What about you Kodie?" I ask her.

She looked at me. I slid my finger inside of her. "Kodie are you okay? You look uncomfortable." He mom says.

"Well I have to run to the restroom, be right back." Her mom left. "What are you doing?" She asks me. I looked at her strange.

"What you don't want to do this? I dropped my phone under the table." I went under the table.

I covered her top are with my jacket I brought with me. I pulled her pants down. She stops me by trying to pull her pants back up. "Stop." I whispered.

I so that her mom was coming back. "Where's Serenity?" She asks. She better not tell her where I am. "She went outside to get some air. She says she kind of nervous." Kodie lies. I pull Kodie a little closer where I can eat her out.

I opened her legs. I started licking her up and down. "Why is she nervous?" Her mom asks. Kodie grabbed my head to stop but, I moved her hand.

"I don't know." Her voice was high as hell. I went inside of her still eating her out. She started rubbing her thighs. I grabbed her close to my face. "You okay honey?" Her mom asks.

She grabs the seat tighter. I went in and out of her fast and faster. She put her back on the cushion. She looked at me with fear. "Girl are you okay?" Her mom asked.

I noticed that she started biting her lip. Trying not to say anything. I suck on her women hood.

She has her mouth wide open. I nodded for her to answer her mom. "Yes mommmaaa." She says. I laughed at how she moaned momma.

She looked at me with anger. "I hate you" She mouth. "Who are you doing that to?" Her mom asks.

I sucked on her womenhood. She hit her head on the cushion. "Mmmmm..." I grabbed her thighs closer to me.

"What mmmm?" She mom asked. I will always remember this. Kodie looks at me. "I'm almost there." She mouth. The waitress came back. Kodie's mom order her drink, Kodie didn't.

I made a mistake and touched Kodie's mom shoe. "Something under the table? I feet something go on my shoe." She says kind loud.

"Mom it's nothing..just go to the restroom for two minutes, so you can chill out." She persuade her mom.

Her mom left to the restroom. "I made Kodie moan kind of loud. "Thats it!" She yells. I looked at her, she was about to come.

"I'll finish it just come back up here before my mom comes back." I suck her womenhood until she came. I got up before her mom came.

I licked my fingers and laughed. "You liked it?" I asked her. She squinted her eyes at me. "I can't take you no where." She chuckled.

.

We finshed eating, having a good time. I was kind of tired. "I love you Kodie." I kissed her. "I love you to...but I will get you back." She laughed.

I playfully cried, but she doesn't really care at the moment. "I will be waiting." I smirked.