☆Chapter 13☆

Kodie

2 weeks later

Well now me and Serenity have the house to ourselves. Lay has Cameron & Alaiya.

I been helping Serenity around the house. I do the chores, cook, and anything else that needs to be done.

"Oww!" She sobbed. We are having dinner. "Baby, you only have one more week until you're healed more." She rolled her eyes.

I hate that she doesn't think positive. She ate a few more times, then started playing with her food.

"I want to die!" She said sadly. I looked at her. She had tears flowing down her face. "Please take that back! You better be grateful you're living."

She got up, shaking her head. "Sit down!" I demanded. "No! Why should I?" She asked. I was fed up. "Just be like a normal person for once!" I yelled.

She rubbed her eyes.. "I try to be normal as I can but, you make it hard for me." She explained. "Please tell me how I make it hard for you!" I jumped at her. I'm so done with her negative feelings.

She just stood there, looking out of space. "Yeah, you have no fucking clue!" I looked in her eyes. She looked away and went to the room. I really don't care, she can't blame things on me.

________Next Day______

I just left from work, it was exhausting. I was headed home now. I hadn't talk to Serenity since that argument. I was now home walking in.

I heard moaning from upstairs. "Hell naw!!" I tried so hard not to do something. "Aww...fuck!!!" I looked up at the stairs. "I want to cum!" I hated how seductive she sound.

I finally got enough courage to go upstairs. I busted through the door. It was Serenity and a laptop. She was shocked that she stayed still.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I laughed a little. She looked embarrassed. "Umm. I'm watching-" She looked pissed.

I knew what she was watching. "Why you didn't call me instead of doing this?" I asked.

I started laughing. "I'm not in the mood no more!" She got up and went to the bathroom.

I heard the shower going. "So you don't want me?" She peaked out the door. "Not right now!" She yelled. I could tell she was frustrated. I went in the bathroom.

"Get out now! I dont want to talk." I grabbed her face and kissed her.

She kissed back, then put me out. I really don't think she want me. Like, I couldn't be sexual with her, cause she had to heal.

"Damn!" I rubbed my temple. I went in the bathroom once again.

"Why you don't let me touch you?" She looked out the shower door. "Because you don't mind me when I'm ready." She said in a duhh tone.

"I do but you push me away. Everytime I try you don't want me to touch you, kiss you..I just give up at the time."

She nodded her head, so I know she listening. "I got some for you when you get out." She smacked her lips.

"Not in the mood!" I just left, I'm tired of trying to make love. It's just something that's missing in our relationship.

.
.

I just got out the shower in the guest bedroom. I might just cut this relationship off. It's not because of sex. She just don't care about our relationship. I went in the room and went to sleep. This nigga tired.

.

I woke up to the best feeling. "Ooouuu damn!" I finally opened my eyes. I saw Serenity giving me head.

"What are you doing..shit!" I'm not gone lie, it felt good asf. I will not forget this.

"I'm coming shit!" I rub on her. She put her two fingers in me, and went at a fast pace. "Its coming!" I felt like busting; I tried to pull her fingers out. She kept going.

Finally she pulled out, now I released every juice I had in me. I pulled her to me. I kissed her aggressively, while taking off her clothes. "Want me ma?" I smirked.

She bite her lip, I went ahead to get her. "You missed me?" She nodded. "Strap or no strap?" She grabbed my arm. "Strap!" I got it out. "You ready?"

She kissed me to continue my job. I bite her all the way doing to her treasure. I made them hickeys big asf. I missed her body, and enjoying how she tastes. I cant wait to hear her screaming my name.

I put my fingers in her mouth. I rubbed her up and down. "Mmm.." I enter her, she was so tight. "Omg!" She scream while grabbing the sheets. "I wanted this for so long!" She rubbed her thighs.

My goodness, she so sexy. She laid me on the bed and got on top. "Is this normal?" She rode the fuck out of me. "Girl! Damn." I felt her treasure tighten around my strap.

"Mmm. I'm coming daddyyyy!" I started pounding into her. I grabbed her hair and pulled it. I started rubbing her treasure fast.

She arched her back, then there she was. "Ahhh! Fuckkk" I quickly put her on my face. I started licking inside and out. She started moving up and down.

I felt her finger in me. "Shit! Ma come again for me." I grabbed her thighs and went to work.

"Ahhh shit! Eat it faster daddy!" She scream for me to go faster. I went faster and faster. "Like that, right there!" I kept going until she released.

I licked her until she was dry. "You missed daddy the whole time!" I smirked.

She bite her lip and I kissed her aggressively. "Its 4 am! You did perfect babe!" I kissed her again.

"Thank you. I'm tired as fuck!" I laid her down next to me. We cuddled naked until we fell asleep.

.
.

I woke up around 12 pm. Serenity was knocked out, she was snoring. It was kind of funny.

"I need to get up." I said to myself. Serenity got mad cause I got up. "Sorry." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

I brushed my teeth, then took an 15 minutes shower. I cooked some lunch. I whipped some noodles up. I'm to tired to cook a real meal.

I chilled on the couch, watching this movie Hush. This lady was acting weird, like she couldn't hear. That's when I found out she's deaf, cause she use sign language.

My baby girl came down the stairs. "Watching without me?" She had a puppy face. "I wanted you to get some rest." Nahh it's cause she be eating all my noodles but, don't fix her own.

"I don't really feel good. My stomach hurts so bad, and my feet keeps swelling." I looked up at her.

"Serenity you know what that means? Right?" She shrugged her shoulders. "My nigga, I'm not!" I sighed in relief.

I laughed it off, so it feels more of a joke. Until I feel like having kids, I'm going to chill with that.

••

Vote!!