☆Chapter 5☆

♢Kodie♢

Now I have to tell Serenity what happened. My life is ruined right now. We were outside walking.

I couldn't look Serenity in her face. We stop by her house so she can use her mother's 2nd car.

We got in and that's when silence was destroyed.

"So where you want to go?" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's go to the mall, eat there. Talk about the situation." She suggested. "Okay." I said.

I hate that I might lie to her. But it's to late to help me. I lost my virginity to a man that lives in my house. That's probably my mom's boyfriend. While she's away on a job. Her daughter lost her everything to her.

While Serenity was driving. I tried to get a little nap in.

"You're tired? We can chill at a hotel tonight. But go get us something to eat first or room service." She suggested.

I'm not sure how she's  going to pay for this stuff. My mom wont let me get money from her.

"With what money?" I asked. Still not looking her in the face.

"With my money. I saved up since I was little for-" She shook her head. "Never mind!" She said.

I actually look at her for the first time today. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." She said. She smiled while wiping tears.

"Man, Serenity I was r-r-r-"I stopped in my sentence. She looked at me causing me to freeze.

"Let me tell you this way. Say if a innocent little girl had treasure that she loved so bad. But one day a evil person, took that treasure from her. It hurt her, making her feel alone, depressed, worthless, and wanting to die. But she can't leave her little person behind. Wanting to never bring this up again because, if she do, it will end her." I cried.

"Treasure? Like can this treasure...can you get it back?"She asked while pulling the car over on the side of the road.

"No, the evil person ripped it right out of her. The little girl sitting here second guessing her life. She dosent want to continue." I finished. I looked out the window.

"So the little girl got raped by the evil man? So therefore the little wants to die. The little girl is referring to you." She understand. She looked at me.

I nodded for conformation. "Kodie I'm so sorry! We need to go to the hospital for safety. I was so stupid to not know your answer!" She cried.

"We don't. I'm okay Serenity!" I yelled. I faked smiled.

"Kodie you know you're not okay! You want to die, and leave everything behind except the little person. But you know what I wont let you. My life isn't perfect either but, I still have to live Kodie. If you leave me, I don't know if I can forgive you for being selfish! I will never be happy if you leave. Believe this or not I want to be with you, until we get married then get old together. I love you Kodie! I hate that you said you want to die but I love the fuck out of you. Understand me? Even if my family don't like women with women I don't care because, you're the one I have to be with for the rest of my life. I dont give a fuck what people have to say about our relationship in the future or now. I cant let you die from being selfish. You know what that kiss did to me, it was passionate. I decided I don't have to hide these feelings from you or my family! Even if we don't last, you will always have the key to my heart. Kodie? I never been knocked out before over a person. But I will take any chances for you. Look make me a deal that you have to go to therapy about this. Deal?" She finished wiping her tears.

"You really think im going?" I asked. She nodded.

"Look you don't go..Just- you going!" She told me.

"Whatever. But you like me?" I asked her

"Just depends if you like me." She blushed. I chuckled.

"Mhmm..what about the way you would look?" I asked her. I looked up.

"I dont care how people look at me." She explained.

¤¤

Short chapter because I'm in school.

I will try to update today ;)