☆Chapter 25☆

1 week later

Milana

I can't even help Serenity with this situation. I don't know what to say. The funeral is in 3 days. I sighed and text Serenity.

I want to show her that it's okay but she won't let me

I want to show her that it's okay but she won't let me. I felt so bad but I'm going to leave her alone for now.

Im thinking about going to the store to get her some cute things.

Serenity

I been so hurt! I miss Kodie and her voice. I called her phone just to hear her voicemail.

"Sorry I'm not around my phone! I probably dont want to talk to you cause I keep it on me 24/7 but call me back later!" Kodie says.

I cried for a while until I reminisce everything she did good.

April 5th

"Baby I'm about to go get Cameron." She says.

I went up to her and grabbed the car keys. I was going to. "Where you going?" Kodie ask.

I went to put my shoes on. "I'm coming with you! You don't want me to?" I questioned.

She shook her head. "Its not that I just thought you wouldn't want to be around him that much." She explained.

I went to her and hugged her. "No baby ! I love Cam Cam. That's my baby boy!" I kissed her.

"That's sweet! I love you honey bun." She kisses me back.

I miss her so much and I hate myself for letting her do this to herself. I just don't want to face her family in 3 days. This will be a long period of my life.

I been thinking about her non stop since she did that! I need some company right now. I called Milana but she didn't answer. I think she's mad at me for not letting her come over earlier.

I went outside and made my way to Milana's house. Her car wasn't there so I left.

I went to the Chinese restaurant. I bought Milana and I some rice, egg rolls, and some type of chicken. I went to the store and bought 2 sprites.

I made my way back to Milana's house. She was home now. I grabbed the food and knocked on the door. Couple of seconds later she opened the door.

"Hey." I said. She gave me a small smile. "Hey Serenity. Come in." She let me in and I went to the kitchen.

I gave her, her food and her a sprite. She smiled and I smiled back a little.

"Thank you! You doing okay?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

I nodded and got my food out the bag. "I'm getting there. I think it will hit me when it's time for the funeral." I told her.

She came over to me. She hugged me tightly. "She's in a better place Serenity." She smiles.

I knew she's in a better place. I just miss her so much.

"I know. I should've gave her another chance. Instead I thought about my own feelings!" I explained.

She groaned. "No baby. Don't think like that. You're putting yourself down and making yourself feel guilty." I hate myself for all of this.

"You know I don't want to talk about this anymore. Let's watch Netflix and eat our food please." I suggested.

She stared at me then nodded. We went in the living room and turn on Netflix. I was wondering whether if I should just let Kodie go.

We decide to watch Baby Boy. I saw Milana looking at me. I just kept watching the movie. She was constantly staring at me.

"What? I have something on my face? I'm eating like a pig or something?" I questioned.

She shook her head no. She smiled and laid on my lap. I looked down at her.

"What?" I ask again.

She laughed. She got off my lap and started eating. "Can you tell me what's up?" I ask annoyed.

She smiled and started watching the movie. I felt full so I stop eating. I put my food on the dining table. I laid on Milana lap.

I was watching the movie. Later on in the movie I dosed off.

Milana

I notice Serenity went to sleep on me. I smiled cause she was cute. I continue to watch the movie.

----Later----

The movie was over and Serenity was still sleep. She really needs rest. She started smiling in her sleep. It was so adorable.

I decided to go to sleep to. I'm tired a little.

Serenity

I went to the mall to buy an outfit for the funeral. I went to Forever 21. I chosen a white top, and black pants. I went to the dressing room. I changed my clothes and tried the outfit on. It was cute and it's goes together with some flats or heels.

I thought if Kodie would like it and I thought of her smile. I got sad and started to cry. I stood in the mirror with my head down for a minute. I then felt like someone was in the dressing room with me. I looked up and I saw Kodie.

I quickly turned around and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back. I felt all over her face and kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized. I hugged her again. She then kissed me again.

"Its okay baby. I know you're hurt but I'm okay. I'm watching over you, Cameron, Alaiya, your mom and my mom, and everyone else." She says.

I cried while she hugged me tightly. "Honey bun? Please sing at my funeral. You know that song I play on every Sunday morning?" She ask.

I nodded. "Pilgrim by Auburn. I won't forget." I kissed her.

I looked in her eyes. She is beautiful no matter if she gone or not.

"I also want you to enjoy your life and don't second guess it please. I will let God know to help you more. If you want to get in a relationship with anybody else it's cool. As long as you're happy." She smiles.

I hope I can move on. I felt my pain go away. I felt joy in my body. "Dont cry over me.. even if you get emotional stay strong for me.. at the funeral too. Visit every once in a while. Tell me about your day, and life style." She kissed me.

I kissed her back. "I will leave something in your memory when the funeral comes. Speak it and don't be scared.. I love you baby!" She kissed me.

I kissed back and turned around while looking down. "How do you like it up there?" I ask.

I didn't get a response so I looked up..she was gone. I let out a sigh and look up. I blew a kiss. I prayed and everything else was a blur.
-
I woke up while looking around. Milana was sleep and the movie was over. I then thought about the dream I just had. I smile cause I miss her.

Now I know she don't hate me. She still loves me. I then felt happy.

A/N
2 chapters left but leave a vote! I'm trying to update before school..but VOTE!