☆Chapter 22☆

Serenity

I'm so tired from Alaiya running around. I honestly feel good but bad at the same time. I can't believe I'm on my own now.

Alaiya just took a bath and brushed her teeth. Bed time for her! I left out the bedroom. I grabbed my phone to see if I can find something to do.

I got on Instagram to post a little selfie. I then received a text from Kodie.

This bitch got me fuck up! I love her and she gone question me! The question is do she love me? I understand how it's gone be!

I really wish I didn't give a fuck about her. But I care so much about her. I'm about to call her! The phone rung until she answer.

"Hello?" I said quickly.

"Wassup!" She yelled.

I quickly went outside on the balcony. I know I'm about to yell.

"How the fuck you gone question me like that? I should be asking you that question! You won't understand cause you don't care about nobody else!" I yelled.

"Now I know you didn't call me to argue! My friends are here so you can text me."

I rolled my eyes at the fact that she don't care.

"So you rather hang with your friends instead of trying to fix it?" I ask.

"I mean, why fix it? You ain't gone make it easy to fix!"

"Kodie it ain't gone be easy to fix! How I should I fight for us without you trying?"

"Girl I got to go text me or some. I'm not going through this!" She spoke.

"Well I guess I got to go too! I got to go see how beautiful life is without you. I really hope you enjoy life. Cause I'm not gone be talking to you, or anything else!" I yelled while crying.

"Now you know you just talking." She laughed.

"You think im joking? You'll see! Bye." I hung up.

I looked at the sky and sat on the balcony to pray. I hope I can move on. I went to get Alaiya up to go to daycare while I find a job.

¤

I went to the mall and started asking for job applications from every store. I been in here for 2 hours. I just hope I find a job.

I went to the cookie Plaza they have in here. I decided to get chocolate chip and two sugar cookies for Alaiya. I saw this cute girl! I mean I'm not looking for a relationship but damn!

I tired to get a picture of her but she notice what I was doing.

"Umm..what are you doing? You know what it's cool. It's my last day anyway. How my I help you?" She smiled.

"I would like one chocolate chip cookie and 2 sugar cookies please." I smiled back.

"Okay, that will be 3.87" She smiled.