Cliche - Abundance Of Blunts

" Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

They say you can't burn the candle on both ends. What is the true definition of grieving? Can you mourn and try to be a thug in the streets? Which are you going to choose? Questions flowed through my head the whole lunch period in school. I hadn't even noticed my girls talking to me. I zoned them out, only listening to my thoughts and my immature conscience about what seems to be bothering me.

Quamaine was like the itch I couldn't scratch. His actions was crawling through my skin, and sucking away my well-being like a leech. His depression has made him insane. I missed when he smiled, when he kissed my lips, hugged my small body, and wrapped those strong arms around me, so that I could hear his heart beat.

I understood the mourning, but I didn't understand the way he handle his problems. Drinking away every brain cell that actually operated, and smoking away every breathe of air that filled up his lungs. I've never lost anything that I loved, or even liked. I guess I'm perfect that way. He needed to handle his situation at lot better, but truthfully he wasn't going to.

"Azalea, wake your ass up !" Nakeisha shouted into my ear.

"What?"

"It's time to go, and we gotta be at work in about an hour."

"I wasn't sleep, so stop yelling in my damn ear." I snapped, getting up out of my seat, and heading straigh for my locker.

"I really don't know what yo' problem is."

"You just screamed in my damn ear like I was f*cking stupid. I understand you ain't have my damn attention, but that sh*t annoying. You would've had a damn fit if I screamed at you like that."

"Is this really about me screaming, or is this about you?"

"I don't even know." I slid down to the floor, staring at the tiles.

"What's wrong?"

"Azalea, don't stress." Zenia said, sitting next to me on the cold floor.

"For real, Quamaine just going through some things, he gone be back in your arms when he need to be warmed up." Zelia added.

"Quamaine? Warmed up? Y'all need to fill me in." Nakeisha eyed us.

"Quamaine is the new bae."

"Bae? Uhn, uhn. I know you not talking about the Quamaine. You his new boo?"

"Yeah, we been made it official."

"What happened to you not jumping into relationships?"

"He may have changed my mind."

"Changed your mind? How? In one f*cking day."

"Bishh you should be happy for me, remembering you was all for me getting a new n*gga, now you hating."

"I ain't hating. I just dont' think you deserve him."

"And why is that?"

"Cause he a thug. You can't handle him. He need a rider, not no lil school girl that only know how to tolerate these lil uglass boys up in here. You too young for him, he about hus business, and sweetie you definitely not about yours."

I looked up at her. Arms folded. Jealously written all over her face, "Nakeisha, I thought we was f*cking friends. If you got a lil crush on him or some, that's fine, but I'm about my business. It ain't sh*t to boss as I den stated before. If anything, he can't handle me. He going through a lil phase in his life, and like the twins said he gone be running back in my arms once it's over. Stop being a jealous ass bishh and get over it. We together and it's gone be like that for a while."