Cliche - Christmas Special

" Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder "     

Captivating red and gold ornaments were situated  around the the towering green tree. Quamaine lifted Mya into the air, so that she could place the star on the top. By the time they had finshed, our Christmas decorating was officially over with. The clock  struck twelve and we shouted, "Happy Birthday Mya !"

"Thank you. I'm now six and flexing." She smiled swinging her long curls from shoulder to shoulder.

"Yass boo, you're gorgeous." I smiled.

"So, what did you guys get me for my birthday?" She asked excited.

"I got you a bunch of Bratz dolls, a makeup kit, two hundred dollars, some clothes, and a tiara." Quamaine said pointing towards the wrapped up gifts that were placed under the tree.

"I love you, Quamaine." She hugged him.

"I love you too, shorty, but I got a feeling Azalea topped me." 

"Well, you know I try." 

"Whatever, mane."

"Don't hate."

"What did you get me, Lea."

"A day that you'll never forget."

I snapped my fingers, signaling for the boys to come out ; Neo, Iman, and Juice walked in dressed up in robes with cases of makeup in their hand. I had them try some of the lipstick on, so that Mya could know what color she wanted to use.

"Gay asses." Quamaine chuckled.

"Mane, I told y'all we looked like some faggots." Juice said.

"I'm only doing this for Mya. I swear I'm gone beat Azalea ass if she put any pictures of us on Instagram." Iman stressed.

"Sh*t I can merch that." Neo chimed in.

"I want y'all to try to put y'all f*cking hands on my girl. I'ma gone f*ck y'all n*ggas up." Quamaine warned.

"Mane, can we just get this sh*t over with. These damn wigs itching."

"How the hell you get them to do this?" Quamaine asked.

"They'll do anything for Mya, and plus I said I was gone kick they asses if they didn't."

"Okay, the boys are dressed as girls. I'm confused are you guys cross dressers or something?" Mya asked.

"No, we not."

"For real cause y'all look like them n*ggas off Rupaul Drag Race."

"N*gga f*ck you !"

"Why yo' ass ain't dressed up?" Juice asked.

"I wasn't bout to have my man dressed as no damn female."

"Azalea you bogus as hell, mane."

"Hello ! I'm the birthday girl here."

"I'm sorry Mya. Quamaine told me you've never had a real birthday party. So, I invited some little girls from your school over, so that we can have a spa day right here."

"Really? I love you." She hugged me.

"That's the same sh*t she said to me two minutes ago." Quamaine shook his head as all the little girls dressed down in pajama sets ran out of the back screaming and hugging all on Mya.

"What the hell do y'all got on?" Iman asked the Twins as they came out dressed in matching Scooby Doo pajamas with their hair in two pigtails on the side.