Cliche Is My Middle Name - All I Need Is One Night

" An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of A Cure "  

All I need is one night. Let's put business aside, don't fuss, don't fight. All I want is his sexy love bites. I need his touch. He fits into my treasure like a glove. Perfectly ! I hate the way he lies, but I feel intoxicated when we make love. He's my king and I'm his queen. Together we destroy the world. Damn, I'm such a feind. When he put it down. He put it down right. I never complain, he got that dope stroke game. As I claw at his back, like a massive attack, he makes me moan out his name. I'm screaming to the top my lungs like a fan at a game. Baby, why do you do this to me? My bodies soaking wet, yes that's a double meaning. This nigga got me fiening. I'm fienin for him. And that's what he likes. He responds by saying, "Q gone put it down tonight."  But is tonight really today cause you've been too busy for me. I think I'm going to go ballistic if we keep getting interrupted again. Take me into the room so that I can give you my ammends. Fire up my body like Pearl Harbor. Kiss on my neck, softer and softer. Oh no ! You got me weak, so weak to my knees. I screamed, "Baby give it to my please !" He loves the way that sound, but he's destined to shut my body down. And when I'm down I tap out, but that won't stop him from bussing his now. He goes longer and longer, harder, harder. Each thrust I can feel it my stomach, somebody please  call the doctor. He's rough with me. But, I thinks it's sexy when he gets tough with me. I was looking for someone to love me like P.Diddy, and I found my match. Azalea and Quamaine. How do y'all like that catch? That catch phrase ! He got my heart. And nobody gone take my place and damn sure ain't gone let it start. I'm the love of his life. His sophisticated wife. Please find my husband, so that he can have me tonight. I beg of you please, as I surrender on my knees. All I want is sexy love bites. F*ck a business, don't fuss, and don't fight. Send Quamaine this message letting him know that all I need is one night. 

I stepped out of the bathroom dripping wet. Drying off with my plump, I sprinkled some powder onto my peacan skin, and moisterized with Johnson Johnson baby lotion. I was smelling good. Mya and Blake were visiting my mom and dad in California, so tonight was the day that Quamaine and I spend some time together.

Rollers were all through my hair as I put on my mascara. My eyelashes were full and fluttering. I smacked on some Mac and dapped my lips with some gloss. My phone vibrated on my night stand, "Kelly, can you get that please ?!" I yelled out to my maid.

"Yes, Ms.Thompson." She ran into my room and answered the phone. I heard the brief conversation and then she ran into the bathroom with me, "It was Mr.Thompson. He said he'll be here in ten minutes."

"Ten minutes, sh*t ! I gotta get ready now." I said running out the bathroom, "What am I going to wear?" I said to myself.

"Look in closet. You have a new dress." She smiled walking out. I stepped into my walk-in-closet glancing at the beige box inside. I took it out and placed it on my bed, opening it up to see what was inside. The sequin smiled at me once the dress was revealed. It was so damn beautiful to me. 

I carefully took it out the box, dropping my robe, I slipped the dress on. It was a mid-thigh, purple and black, long-sleeve, body con dress. It fit my curves perfectly. I spun around twice before slipping on my purple kaleidoscopic peep toe Jimmy Choo's. I was looking sexy as hell and I knew it. I grabbed my Coach wristlet and walked outside where he was leaning up against his brand new 2010 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid.

I ran over towards him, jumping into his strong arms, "I'm ready, and I missed you so much." 

"I missed you too, baby." He pecked my lips then opened the door for me. I slid into the passenger's seat and waited for him to jump in. Within seconds we pulled off, "Where we going?" I asked him.