Cliche Is My Middle Name - Polish My Pebbles (Part 4)

" An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of A Cure "   

Quamaine's P.O.V 

I don't know why they been lying

But your sh*t is not that inspiring

Bank Account statements just look like

I'm ready for early retirement

F*ck any n*gga

That's talking that sh*t just to get a reaction

F*ck going platinum

I looked at my wrist and it's already platinum

I am the kid with the motor mouth

I am the one you should worry about

I don't know who you're referring to

Who is this n*gga you heard about?

Someone just talking that bullsh*t

Man ,someone just gave you the run-around

N*ggas down playing the money

But that's what you do when the money down

I don't waste time putting money down

I just go straight to who got it and buy it in cash

P*ssy so good you got to come see me on tour

And you gotta fly in first class

This has been years in the making

It's all for the city, they know I come right every summer

Cash Money Records forever, I'm always big-timing

B*tch, I came right up under Stunna, you know it    

The Fashion show was crackin' everybody was turning up as Azalea's models came out to show off her designs. I guess when I sent her to get the medicine she missed her speech, but Nakeisha did it for her and gave her recognition. Nasia came towards me with Mya and whispered in my ear, "She needs you."

I nodded and pulled her into my arms, "I love you." I told her. She just held onto me and Blake and cried. I ain't know what the hell was going on, but I showed her some affection. When the Twins stepped onto the stage all the lights and sh*t went out. Shots were fired and everyone was going crazy. I picked up Blake and Mya and ran out of there.

I placed them in the limo and asked the driver to take them home, "Wait, I'll go with them." My mama ran out and jumped into the limo with them, "Whatever happens, you're father loves you." She said kissing my head. I nodded. I met the guys by the door and we all strapped up and walked inside.

"Aye, everybody clear the scene now !" Juice yelled out.

They was all fighting to get to the door. This was just like when me and Azalea went to the bowling alley, "Aye go over there and instruct them." I said to Neo. He went straight to the door and helped everyone out.

I ran upstairs to the executive office. When I stepped inside about fifty n*ggas pointed a gun in my face. Maxine was sitting on the desk with her legs folded, "Where the hell my baby at?" She screamed at me. "I don't know b*tch."

"Let's not play games n*gga. I know that my baby here."

"Nah, she not, but his baby here." I heard a familiar voice behind me. 

My heart skipped a beat when I seen them peacan legs. She looked like a straight up thug. She was fresh as hell with it. Her hair was up in a high ponytail with an all black bandana, she was reppin' my old squad. She had on a pair of my boxers cause she was sagging in her sweats and she had on a hoodie. She looked damn sexy, if you ask me.

"How many damn times I have to tell you that you is the second b*tch. You ain't meant for Quamaine. He a real n*gga and your just you." Maxine rolled her eyes.

"Nah, I'm his real b*tch. And we gone ride for each other until we can't ride no more." Azalea was strapped. The only thing you could see was my 9mm in her hand, but I knew she had more than that. "Hold this." She handed me the gun and walked up to Maxine. "I got a whole Benz full of b*tches that don't like yo' ass." After that was said Azlea blacked out on her and went it. Bashing her head into the desk and wiped the floor with her ass. 

I was trying my best not to laugh but this sh*t was funny. "Let me go b*tch ! " Maxine shouted, but Azalea was not having it she was going in on her ass. This shit was crazy as hell to me. Some of Maxine's guards pulled Azalea off her. "You den' f*cked up now b*tch. How you expect to beat me when I got a whole army?" Maxine asked.

"F*ck a army, I got a family."

Next thing I know Juice, Neo, Iman, Nasia, Skylar, Cory, Yolanda (Azalea's mom), Azalea's dad, Romane, Zenia, Zelia, Nakeisha, and some more people came into the office holding big ass machine guns. 

Azalea gave me that look and we all started shooting these n*ggas down. Body after body. Blood was squirting every where. Before I knew it the only person left was Maxine, "I'm the second b*tch, huh? That's a funny ass cliche, cause b*tch cliche my middle name. It's Quamaine and Azalea forever. Tell my father-in-law that we good up here cause it's time to put dirty hoes in the ground where they belong." She aimed her gun at the middle of her head and pulled the trigger with ease. Just the way I taught her.

"Damn, Lea, you a ghee. What the f*ck you do to her?" Romane joked.

"None."

"What happened in here?" Jessica waltzed in.

"B*tch you ain't off the hook. Lul dirty ass call girl trying to step to my man when I wasn't around had me thinking that Nakeisha was the hoe and whole time it was you. B*tch you fired." Azalea clapped her ass too. 

"So what this mean?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I just want to start over."

"I don't where we can do that at."

"Where?"

"In the island that I bought for you. Happy Anniversary." I smiled pulling her into my arms

"I love you !" She squealed.

"I love you too, ain't nothing gone tear us apart."