Cliche Is My Middle Name - Don't Get Attached

" An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of A Cure "  

"Come on, baby. Your daddy's inside." I said to Blake, helping him out of the car.

"Okay." He said jumping out and grabbing my hand.

We made our way across the street into Quamaine's dealership. He wasn't in sight, so I walked around examining all the brand new and freshly clean cars that he had in this big lot. Every day that I come in here it's packed with people.

"Damn, I need something that I can flex in." I heard someone say. I grabbed Blake's hand and walked over to the man that looked as if he was my age, "Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I can't find the right damn car that fit me. I wanna flex and turn up."

"Did you ask the owner?" I asked.

"Nope, I ain't seen him/her around."

"Well, I'm pretty sure he around here somewhere." I looked towards the back. He nodded, getting the memo, and walking towards the back.

"Auntie Nasia !" Blake shouted running towards her. 

"Mwah, hey cutie." She picked him up and swung him around, "Hey boo." She gave me a side hug.

"Hey girl !" I smiled, "Put his big self down." I told her as she held him on her hip.

"Ugh !" The both of them groaned.

"Wassup Azalea and Blake." Iman nodded towards us, before getting behind Nasia and grabbing her waist.

"Wassup, Uncle I." Blake dapped him up.

I shook my head as they had a little man-to-man talk about who knows what, "Come on baby, you ready to go look around?" Iman asked her.

"Yeah."

"Hold up' what y'all looking around for?" I asked being noisey.

"Why you always in my business?" She giggled.

"Cause I want to know, duhh !"

"Well, if you must know we're planning on starting a family soon, but not too soon."

"Oh sh*t now ! Gone head with y'all bad selves."

"Don't do too much and tell everybody and they mama about this cause we're still trying to see if this what we really want." Nasia warned.

"Alright, I'm not gone say nothing." I smirked, "But you know I have to tell the girls !" I said pulling out my phone to text them.

"I'm gone hurt you !" Nasia said chasing me through the dealership as if we were little kids. I almost bussed my sh*t running around and fooling with her, but whole time I was having fun being chased around.

"Aight I'm out of breath." I  held onto my chest, "I ain't trying to get no scuff marks on my Jimmy Choo's." I said glancing down at my new champagne glitter pumps.

"You know what I don't even care no more, hoe !" She said walking away.

I laughed, "I love you too, baby." 

"I hate you !" She giggled grabbing Iman's hand.

"Come on, Blake, let's go find daddy."

"He right there !" He pointed towards 6'2 inches of fine caramel in a nice suit with Aviator shades on. I ran my tongue across my lips and stood in place admiring his sexiness, "Yes, he is." I said.