Cliche and Remedies - A Night To Remember (Part 2)

" Think Before You Speak "   

Hey y'all ! *smiles extra hard *.  I just wanted to say some things before y'all got into the story. Well, I see that alot of you are really liking this story, I'm sitting here just smiling for no reason at all (No, I'm not a creep, LOL) but, what I wanted to know was how did you like the change of point of views? Tell me how you felt in the comment box, and my Birthday is coming up, so can y'all please make me proud and drop lots of comments below. Thanks that's all I wanted to say. Enjoy.

~ Love, Qu33nAmourous ~ 

_______________________________________________________________________________    

Dressed down in a tight sparkly green dress, and my gold pumps, I left out the house making my way to the club with one thing on my mind. And that was to call it quits with Kojo. I couldn't handle going behind Quamaine's back without him knowing and then on top of that the whole thing blew up in my face. 

The parking lot was filled with cars and people. When I stepped out the car, I made my way to the entrace to meet Jiggy, the security guard at the door.

"Wassup, ma." He smiled, hugging me from the side, and checking off names on the V.I.P list.

"Hey Jiggy, you seen Kojo?"

"Yeah, he just went up to his office."

"Alright, thank you."

"You too." He continued letting people in.

All the men licked their lips, and whistle at me like the lames they were as I walked up to his office, "Hey boo, where you been? Boss is waiting for you to get here." Creme stated.

"I'm looking for him, Jiggy said he was in there."

"Yeah, he is, but he doing business, so you got to wait."

"No the hell I'm not about to wait this sh*t is serious."

"Essence, do you really want to get in trouble? He in there making a deal."

"With whom?" I asked.

"I don't know dude, but he look creepy as hell. N*gga just tried to flirt with me like everything was sweet in this department. I mean y'all call me creme, but my attitude ain't sweet at all."

"Well, if you're my friend, you would let me handle my business."

"Gone head, girl just stay in contact with me." She winked walking away.

I jiggled the knob on his office door, "Who dat' is?" he roared from the other side.

"Essence ! Now let me in." I said.

"Mane, I'm doing some."

"I don'y give a sh*t." 

His office door opened and he pulled me inside with so much force, "I den' told you about disrespecting me in my damn club."

"This wouldn't be a club, if I wasn't here."

"What you trying to say?"

"I quit."

"Nah, the f*ck. We in this sh*t together."

"No we're not."

"Baby don't play with me." He grabbed my waist, leaning down to suck on my neck.

Flashback : 

"Mhm, I see you came back for me." Kojo smiled as I walked into the private dance room.