Cliche and Remedies - Hunt Time

" Think Before You Speak "  

Just my past , taking hits and chasing bricks just to fill up my glass. Yes, my glass, it's running over cause I drink too much. I'm that girl intoxicated off his love, got me feeling like the doves flying above my head. Tell me what's going on with me? Don't know what the hell has come over me. It feels as if I'm overseas. Not foreign, but my man got that jamaican lick. The sh*t that gets you too high to even quit.

They say Azalea don't go in too deep, but what is deep if we not swimming in the sea. I'm in the league, trying to take care of my man, b*tches surrounding me like their my number one fans. Fan? I don't need em'. Feels as if I'm menstruating, I got the world bleeding, the world is feining, for me to stop, but I got to show em' what I got. Take care. Telling me what I'm taking care of? Cause, it don't feel like I'm doing this sh*t right, but I only got a couple of nights. Those nights are haunting Quamaine, he can feel in his veins, that his girl is in pain. Cause she cutting up, cutting up like a scratched up CD, skipping to the rhythm of the beat. No Authur sh*t, cause I'm on my Garfield sh*t.

Lea, got the cheese, tell me where my nachos at? They keep asking me where I get the money from, but that money flowing out my pockets like that sticky cum. Money get's me wet. That's that dirty money that got me driving round' in Corvettes. No babyboy, but I'm Quamaine's Evette. All of these b*tches den' slept on me, cause I'm that kept woman. That woman in debt, hell yeah I'm paying off these checks. I said that when I get to the top that I had mouths to feed. Ain't nobody in my house starving cause I got bank accounts to please.

I can never do the right thing cause the right thing is the wrong thing and that's my upbring. That upbring that gets me the crown, so why the hell am I running from my king. Maybe because my king is here to protect and provide for his queen and princess. This ain't what they want, but this sh*t is the answer to my do's and don'ts. Somebody got to helped the world out of poverty, instead of sitting on their asses, enjoying them nasty ass hot tamales. It is said that you only get two lives, and that is the present and the afterlife. I den did it all in my present, now I'm awaiting for heaven. But my afterlife not looking nice, cause for that afterlife, I have no life.

I'm climbing. I'm living that get rich and die trying type of life. But, is everything worth this sh*t. I got get dodging my man just to keep his pants up, afraid for him to unbuckle his belt, sag em' down to my level, and do some sh*t that won't help. Well, it probably will. He can probably hit licks and give us a meal, but I ain't having that cause then he gone have to chase that sac'. That same sac' that get n*ggas locked up, shot up, or death before success. I'm not putting him through that again. He gone have to sit back relax and let me take my chance. 

" The f*ck they mean by this sh*t? " Quamaine yelled out as he sat down at his desk.

" Baby, calm yo' ass down before you wake up Mya. "

" Nah, cause this sh*t blowing me. "

" What's the problem? " I asked getting out of bed to stand over him. I placed my hands onto his bare shoulders, and began giving him a massage, " Whatever you screaming for, it's probably something I can fix."

" Nah, you can't fix this sh*t and neither can I. "

" What exactly are you trying to do? "

" I'm gone have to tell you story in order for you to understand."

"Well lucky for you I got all night to listen."

He placed his strong hands atop of mine before pulling them off his shoulder. I pulled a chair into the room, sitting down across from him so that he could tell me what was going on, " So, before my pops died he was in the drug business. Maxine ain't know about it, but it was his dirty money that got her where she at now. That same money that paid for me to get that condo that I had before it burnt now. He threw all that sh*t away for Maxine goofy ass, and gave it up to me. I wasn't ready for all that sh*t. Hiding out, and chasing bricks and connects. The sh*t was hard work, but easy money. When I met you, I told pops I might throw all of it away, and I did. My pops had all kinds of traps and safes and sh*t hidden around the city, and it's one particular one that I'm looking for. He got hell of money inside, and he gave me the right to have what's inside, but these stupid ass people down in Cali keep telling me that I need to get the code from my mama."