Cliche And Remedies - Author's Note

" Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder " 

A/N : So, I've come a long way with writing this story. I've made you guys laugh, pissed you off with some of the actions of the characters, and most importantly I've touched your hearts in a way with Azalea and Quamaine's relationship. I've never been so consistent when it comes to updating a story, but some of you give me a reason to update and I wanted to let y'all know I love y'all for that, like for real, no bullsh*t.

Not only am I thankful for y'all support, but I'm really glad that I've been updating everyday for you guys which is actually unusual because knowing me I'm a procrastanator (Lol, sorry if I spelled that wrong). This may seem irrelevent to you, but it's relevant to me. * Wipes away tears and flashes a smile *

Y'all probably like damn Queen why you getting all emotional on us, just get to the damn point. Trust me I know how y'all feel cause that's something that I would say. I know I'm long winded, but for real let me get to the point. Truthfully this story was suppose to be a short story I was going to end it soon, but I've noticed that alot of you are really enjoying it, and that's what I like. 

So, I've decided to keep going with this story and I'm gone keep going until I feel like ain't nothing else to write about (Which is never gone happen cause I come up with crazy ideas every day). But, I wanted to inform y'all ahead of time that I'm going to split the story up into different parts (Like Part 1, Part 2, etc.). I already got everything planned out, and I wanted to do this so that y'all can follow Azalea and Quamaine as they get older. I'm going to give y'all a list of the parts below. If I'm by any chance confusing y'all please let me know. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the story. 

Oh yeah, I love y'all for voting for my story cause yass y'all been twerking on my vote button like Nicki, but can y'all please, please, please show my comment boxes some love. It can be something simple like, "Great" or "Update" I really don't care all comments are appreciated. Just please bop in my comment box, so I can turn up. But for real, back to the point, enjoy the rest of the story. Thanks for reading :)

Cliche List 

Part 1 : Cliche

Part 2 : Cliche and Remedies

Part 3 : Cliche Is My Middle Name

Part 4 : The Beauty Of Cliche

I might add more parts to the list, but these are the ones that are on the top of my head at the moment.

 ~ Love, Qu33nAmourous ~