Cliche - Thanksgiving Dinner

" Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder "  

"And, please don't make any comments about my loss of innocence." I said to Quamaine as we drove to the airport to pick up Romane.

"Aight. You been going over these ground rules for the past week."

"Cause I want to make sure that you understand that my brother will kill you without regretting it." I glanced at him as we pulled up, "Quamaine, you mean alot to me, and if my brother approves that would be great because I love you."

"I love you too, and I'm not gone mess this up."

"Good cause here he come." I sighed with a nervous feeling building up inside.

Romane came out with all his luggage with a small, Italian looking female by his side. She was a little lighter than Mya with long hair that spiraled in curls. I popped the trunk, so that he could drop his bags inside.

"Happy balated birthday." He kissed my forehead handing me an evelope filled with money.

"Thank you." I squeezed him in my arms.

"Damn, a n*gga can't breathe."

"I'm sorry, I missed you."

"I missed you too." He smiled, "Alicia, this is my little sister, Azalea."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"Hey girl, you can give me a hug cause it look like he gone keep you around." I extended my arms out for a hug.

"Umm, I have a slight cold and I don't want you to catch any of my germs." She faked a cough.

I looked a her with attitude written all over my face, "Don't start nothing." Romane whispered into my ear.

"You need to let her know that I will f*ck her up. Here I am trying to give the little b*tch a chance and she want to act like she too damn good for a hug."

"She said she was sick." He sided with her.

"Sick my ass." I mumbled, "Quamaine, get out the car real quick." I said to him. He tried opening up the car door, but it wouldn't budge.

"Sh*t !"  he yelled out in frustration. I smiled, running to his side of the car to open the door up for him, "Thank you." he said jumping out.

"Wassup." Romane nodded.

"None, trying to make a living. What about you?" Quamaine asked dapping up Romane.

"Same, as well as take care of my little sister by beating yo' ass." He gave him a warning look. They stared each other down for a good two  minutes, "I'm just playing, mane. From what, Azalea been telling me you seem like the right one for her."

They chuckled together, "Aw yah, she can't stop talking bout me, huh."

"N*gga you the first conversation that pops up on facetime." Romane told him.

"Shut the hell up, Romane." I smacked the back of his head getting embarrassed.

"You know you love me lil sis." 

"I really don't know about that now."

"Aye, Quamaine you gone watch the game tonight."

"Yeah, I was gone watch it with Azalea, but she gone be cooking."

"Well, sh*t I got my own damn theatre/man cave in the house, you can watch the game with me and some of my n*ggas."

"I'm down with that."