Cliche Is My Middle Name - The Closer I Get To You

" An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of A Cure "  

"Hey boo, I got you some coffee, two bagels, and some hash browns." Nasia said walking into my office.

"Thank you. A b*tch is hungry." I snatched everything out her hand and went dead in. She eyed me like I was crazy, "Okay, greedy ass." She laughed sitting down across from me.

"Girl, you don't understand. I been up all day trying to get Blake, Quamaine and Mya ready. Then I had to make sure they had lunch and breakfast. I had to go to the bank, pay bills, collect my papers, and here I am hungry as sh*t until you came along. I love you."

"It's funny how you only say that when you either piss me off, or when I cater to you." She glanced at me with a hash brown hanging from out of my mouth, "But, I love you too. And what the hell you gotta wake Quamaine up for? That's brody, but I would let his ass get up himself."

"I know, but we been so busy lately, and we haven't had time to just sit down and enjoy each other company."

"Are you really looking forward for a conversation or are just deprived cause you ain't been getting no play?" She laughed.

"B*tch why do you always have to flip the situation around?" I looked at her smiling.

"Cause, I'm Nasia, duh !"

"Sureee."

"So where that b*tch at? Cause truthfully, I don't like the hoe."

"You been telling me that all last night and now."

"Cause she think she slick. You need to watch the hoe. And why Quamaine want you to befriend her? I love you, Lea, but something ain't right with that picture."

I sighed, "I'm not gone be on his tip twenty-four seven. He said ain't nothing going on, so I'm gone do my best to trust him."

She rolled her eyes, biting into her bagel, "Y'all are still two young newly-weds. Which means husband and wife ! You can be on his tip all damn day. He belong to you. I don't trust the b*tch around him. And if your trust gets broken then what you gone do?"

"We already den' had the talk. Quamaine know what's up. I ain't playing with his ass."

"Well, just gimme a call when it's time to break a b*tch neck." I almost fell out my chair laughing at her cause she was dead ass serious.

Two knocks on my door startled the both of us, "Who is it?" I asked professionally.

"Nakeisha. I'm here for the meeting we're suppose to have."

"Come in." I said. She walked into my office with her shiny red bottom heels, a tight red dress with the split in the middle showing off her cleavage, and a black clutch on her side, "Hey, Azalea. And umm, girl I don't know." She waved. The realm of jealousy flowed through me. I don't know why this hoe got me second guessing about the relationship that her and Quamaine had gained, but it's eating me down to the core. The girl was beautiful. F*ck beautiful, she was sexy and I hated that I had to admit it.

"Nasia, and hey to you to." Nasia said with much attitude, "I don't like this hoe !" She mouthed to me making me laugh.

"My bad for getting that wrong. So, Azalea you ready to start?" 

"Yeah."

"Is she your business partner?" Nakeisha asked pointing to Nasia.

"Nope, but she always around when I do meetings. She's my bestfriend."