Cliche Is My Middle Name - Polish My Pebbles ( Part 1)

" An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of A Cure "  

When you bury something make sure you bury it to the core, so that it rises like dirt. Soap stains and muddy names mix together to expose the people that you despise and you've hurt. Seeping into my thoughts and soaking in my pain. My actions were the reason why I have to pay a cost. Sick of people telling me that I ain't a thing, but they don't know sh*t, I'm the helping hand, feeding these n*ggas knowledge for the brain. Sprinkle peacans on that pie. I'm in love with the way he ignores me, I'll do anything for him, take a bullet to my head, and I'll still love him when I die. Why should I pacify some R-Rated sh*t? If the b*tch gets down on her knees cause she want to please me with ease then let her. F*ck the world, I've already came. Deliver my name to President. I'm head honcho, Azalea is the damn Mayor in this b*tch. The world is in my hands, I got his hands in my pants, cause he trying to make it up to me. But, he don't need to make-up sh*t, this not Covergirl. I his heart because I'm his world. I make it go round even when I dance. He licks them sexy lips and takes his stance. I was upset. Cause the n*gga was never there, but it was clear to me that he always cared. The ink drips from the pen and I recommend that my love tattoo his name onto the most sacred areas of my body. Cliche this and Cliche that. He has my imprint written across his chest. Our love is so damn strong we place whips across your backs. I never said that it would be easy cause his hardness please me. HaHa, did you get that joke. Stop eating off my chicken, or hell will choke. Choke you b*tches up, swallow your bread, I heard it helps you to digest my mentality and it ponders around in your womb and birth begins. Yes, I birthed you b*tches cause I'm the son of the mother, and the mother is your brother. Did you get that? I guess not, but it's cool. Place your hands on my kit-kat maybe it can show b*tches why I'm always wet. Wet like water, no sprinklers needed. Quamaine got that good, but it ain't good without me. Put me and my bae together like a got damn puzzle piece. Polish my pebbles cause I've been out of line, so drunk off this wine, but I ain't got a glass. I'm sipping slow cause that's the onle way I can get my feel. I sold myself to the truth, but lies are printed bold against my will. 

Pacing the floor, I stressed about what I was going to where. "Girl, put on one of your dresses." Nasia said to me, handing me a silver body con dress that help out my curves. "You sure, I should put that on?" I asked her. "Hell yeah" Skylar agreed. 

"This is the new and improved Azalea, you might as well show these b*tches that you got something to work with." The twins nodded. I took the dress out her hand and slipped it on with a pair of Jimmy Choo's. I pulled my hair free from the ponytail, letting my curls fall down to my back.

"Quamaine lucky cause if I was a n*gga yo' ass would be mine." Zelia joked. I smiled, "If he don't act right then you can have me, boo." We walked out the house and met up with my handsome babies. Blake and Quamaine was leaning on the car with their matching white suits and some Aviator shades, both of them rockin' gold Rolex watches. The looked so fine. Like father like son.

"Ya'll look so cute !" My mama ran towards us snapping pictures. "Hey mama." I kissed her cheek and hugged her. "Hey, baby. Get over there so I can take some more pictures of my babies, y'all look so cute." She smiled. "Let me take some too." Queen said pulling out her camera.

We all smiled as they took thousands of pictures of us, "Aight, ma get that camera out my face, you gone make me go blind." Quamaine laughed.

"Aye, what's good n*gga." Romane dapped him up, "What's happenin' wit you nephew?" He dapped Balke up as well.

"Nun, working." Both Blake and Quamaine shrugged at the same time.

"Aight, I don't know if y'all planned that, but that was scary." Romane joked. They looked at each other and shrugged again before hopping in the car. "You ready big head?" He hugged me from the side.

"Yes, big brother." I smiled.

"Good cause you got to have my back if I get caught with this damn flask." I giggled and smacked his arm.

"Hey, daddy !" I jumped into his arms and hugged him, "What's up, honeybun. I missed you." He kissed my cheek. "I missed you too. I got alot to tell you and mama while y'all in town." "I'm gone be looking forward for that, but we got to head out."

We all packed up in Quamaine's car and headed to the Fidele' fashion show. The drive there was an hour, but we blasted some turn up music and started acting a fool like old times. My daddy and Blake was arguing over who could bop the best.

"Mane, you too old to hit that move right here." Blake told him.

"You don't nothing bout' this right here. I'm gone school you. You don't nothing bout this. Yolanda you better tell him." My daddy busted a move.

"I sure don't you look like a played out MC Hammer." We all fell out laughing. They was just going at it.

"Blake stop teasing your grandpa, he got the moves like Jagger." My mama said. Quamaine was dying in the front seat trying to focus on the road. Our family was so damn crazy.

We pulled up to the scene, but our ceiling wasn't missing. We stepped out looking like the President's family. I walked down the red carpet with both Quamaine and Blake on my arms as paparazzi flashed cameras in our face, "WE LOVE YOU, AZALEA !" The crowd shouted as I entered the building. I smiled shaking hands with friends, and some people that I didn't even know.

The white chairs were reserved according to the seating arrangement. Their was a mosiac of my magazine plastered onto the wall. The whole thing was amazing. The walls had dripping of paint dripping down ; it look beautiful to me. The stage was huge and glossy. There were alot of designers and celebrities here. It was so damn packed inside of her. From kids all the way down to elders.

Blake was flirting with a little girl that was about his age. I thought it was cute, so I took out my phone and snapped some pictures. Quamaine and A$AP Rocky were having a full blown conversation about being trill. I could tell that he was enjoying himself because he was a big fan of him. The twins were having a feast at the chocolate fountain. My mama and daddy was talking and laughing it up with a group of elders. Romane was sitting in his seat sipping from his flask and flirting with some Asian woman. Skylar and Cory was had disappeared. You already know what they was up to. Iman and Nasia was in the corner having a kiss attack. Juice was blowing smoke into somebody mouth. The n*gga was always high. Neo was shaking his dreds the music and talking to a couple of my friends from work. And as for me, well I was being me. 

I ran to the back to check on my models who were looking cute as hell in my designs. "We're going to start in five minutes, so make sure you're ready to walk out there." I told them. They all nodded and smiled, I don't think anything can go wrong today.

It's time to start fresh.