Cliche and Remedies - A Night To Remember (Part 3)

" Think Before You Speak "  

Quamaine's P.O.V 

I stood in my same spot watching her walk away from me. Who in they right damn mind want to watch the love of they life leave with another n*gga. Sh*t not me, but I had some in store for that n*gga, and Red. I knew something was up when them damn lights cut off, and she was gone. My mind was still juggling the fact that she went through all this backstabbing sh*t, just to help a n*gga out. I ain't mad cause that just made me love her even more. I know that even when I'm down and out that my baby gone be right there by my side. We got that Bonnie and Clyde love on the real.

I left out the dressing room that I was in and stepped back into the packed club. Everybody was dancing, sipping, smoking, and throwing money at the naked ass women on stage as if if nothing just happened. I walked back over to my crew and watched them goof off. Juice was the first to recognized my pissed off facial expression, "What's good, bro?"

"Mane, strap up. We gotta do a hit? Red got Azalea." I said being straight-forward.

"The f*ck you mean Red got her. I thought that n*gga was six feet." Iman jumped up.

"N*gga he ain't in nobody damn grave, but I ain't gone hesitate to put him there."

The guys nodded and jumped up, "Hol' up. I know y'all not about to leave us here?" Zenia frowned at me.

"Nah, we not, cause I need you to take care of something for me."

"Aight, what can we do?" Zelia asked.

"I'm gone explain on our way there."

We walked out, watching Jiggy check off names on his list, "Aye lemme holla' at you for a minute." 

"What's good, Maine?" he asked.

"You know as good as I do that, that n*gga Red set up Azalea. Getcho' ass in my damn car for I clap yo' ass." Rage was all up in my voice as I spoke. The n*gga looked shook up when I mentioned my baby name. He gave the list to somebody else and took his heayset ass to my car.

I hopped in, putting the car in drive when I checked the back to see if everybody was there. We made our way to my underground traphouse that I had out here in Harlem. When I told Azalea I quit trappin' that's what I meant, but a n*gga ain't gone give up his damn foundation that he made. My pops got traps all around the city with different sh*t packaged inside. 

I ain't trust Jiggy for sh*t. He used to work for my pops when I was a youngin' and when I caught him tryna' spit game at Maxine, and eyeing our stacks, I knew that that n*gga couldn't be trusted. I typed in the password to the warehouse doors, and walked inside with my crew. We went down into the basement area where a chair was placed in an isolated area, "Go sit yo' ass down." I instructed Jiggy.

He sat down scared with his head hanging low. Juice and Neo stood over him, watching any sudden movement that he made, "Mane, what you want with me?" he cried out.

"Nah b*tch, ain't no crying now. We ain't even get to good sh*t yet. You helped them n*ggas set my damn girl up. Well, I heard payback was a motherf*cker." I pulled the gun out from my waistband, cocked it, and aimed right in the middle of his eyes.

"Please don't do this." He shook his head crying. This n*gga was crying real ass tears.

"Where the f*ck they take my girl?"

"To India."

"What the hell out there?" Iman asked.

"They gone auction her off to the highest bidder."