Cliche and Remedies - Vexation

" Think Before You Speak " 

" What the f*ck is this?" I shouted as I walked into class throwing sheets up paper everywhere.

" A grade." Maxine said as if I didn't know that.

" B*tch stop f*cking playing with me. That was a good ass paper I wrote, and you gone give me a f*cking F! I know you don't like me, but damn is it really that damn serious to ruin my damn success in college."

" That's not what I'm trying to do."

" That's what it seem like. Why the hell you here anyway. I'm sick you popping up like a damn jack in the box."

" Look, I ain't here for you, okay. I'm here for Quamaine."

" My point exactly. He don't want yo' ass no more.  After what you did, he ain't gone never want yo' ass back, and I'm gone make sure of that. If you came here to be my competition, then sweetie I'm ready to compete cause I'm not letting you or nobod else come in between what me and him built."

" I've seen you've gotten mature on me." She smiled, crossing her legs as she took a seat at her desk.

" Cause I came too damn far in my relationship to just watch you, or anybody else f*ck it up."

" You really in love with him?"

" Until the death of me."

" I know what I did in the past was f*cked up, and I've been realizing that for the past year or two." she picked up her coffee cup, sipping slowly, and placing it back down, " Don't get me wrong, me and you will never have a friendship or anything in that nature, but I didn't fail you because of my hatred towards you. I failed you because you didn't get the concept of the book."

" Yes, I did. I went to see the play when I was high school. It's clear as day that Mistress is about two woman fighting over one man."

" But who wins?"

" The wife."

"Exactly, this paper is basically showing me that your siding with the mistress. Why is that?"

" Because the mistress is the one with the best techniques."

" That may be true, but there is a reason that the wife one him over, and until you show me that your grade remains the same."

I sighed picking up my papers to leave, " From personal expierence, the question you need to be asking is why did you win Quamaine over? Maybe if you think of yourself, it will help." She said.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically, "Why you back?"

"Cause I want my baby back. Mya is everything to me."

"Well, you should've thought about that before you left her home alone."

"You right, but you're not going to ever understand that being without the creation you've made is going to crush you like a pop. Mya is my world, and I know that I made some mistakes in my past, but I'm paying for them everyday, trust me I am. But, how do think it feels to have your child tooken from you? She's the closest thing that I got to Stefon, and even while he's buried in the ground, I know that man got love for me even when I didn't love him back. When I saw you and Quamaine the other day, I saw that he had love for you that he'll never show me."

"Cause you can't compare."

"I know, but that's the thing. I'm not trying to take your place anymore, honey. He need somebody like you. He changed his whole world around to let you in, something I've would've f*cked up. All I want is my baby back. I'm too damn grown to be playing amatuer games with newly expierenced teens."