Cliche and Remedies - A Night To Remember (Part 1)

" Think Before You Speak "  

No cigarettes, 

Wasn't the champagne, 

Maybe it was the weed, 

What came over me?

Quamaine wasn't on my mind at the time cause I was too busy worried about his thoughts, and not about our love one another.

Was it the trouble?

My personality has doubled? Like the gum, I only chewed once, but my actions got me all tongued tied, with knots that won't go away. He was the perfect thug, my perfect love, he sent me to heaven above without pullin the trigger. I sat there at last and he said it was his last time asking, "Are you cheating?"

I said no, but my conscience keep playing this vile scene in my head, that scene is being read, but that scene won't clench my thirst, nor will it feed me bread. I'm ashamed. I don't want nobody recognizing my name, cause it was my damn insecurities that got me here. I can't blame it on beer. This is where I planned to be, but I plan to flee, but I can't do that him, so I soak in my mistakes, sitting back and blaming everything on me.

Here we are again, 

Back where we started.

Our love is being departed, 

The truth is on the tip of my tongue,

On the end of the ledge, 

But, 

I keep closing my mouth

Afraid to let the truth come out

The truth is what I doubt

Somebody please place tape upon my mouth.

He's tapping his foot, giving me that look. That's that same look that got me shook when his father died, not look at me, I sat here and lied. He staring me down with defeat, my heart skips a beat, afraid to open my mouth cause I know that what I'm about to say, I'm gone doubt. He asks again, "Are you cheating?"

I comprehend his statement, so long for him thinking I'm a lady with class, cause I'm that lady he gone want to kick her ass, "I'm sorry, it was one kiss, and I didn't like it, but you was in the wrong." I stated, my heart is racing, my love is pacing, I put it on the line, but there is no more lying, right?

"The f*ck you mean one kiss?" he asked. I set him off, my mind is lost, but that's what I get for being the b*tch that I am cause maybe if I was honest this wouldn't have happened.

"I was working late and my boss just kiss me, but I pushed away." I said honestly.

"Azalea, you got three seconds to get out my f*cking face before I blow up on you, ma. Talking bout' I'm in the wrong and yo' ass at work kissing other n*ggas."

"Quamaine-"

"Nah, get the f*ck out my face, mane."

"I didn't like the kiss."

"But you let the n*gga get close enough to get one. Get the f*ck out my face, for real, mane."

"Just listen to me."

"Aight, I'm gone leave, and don't call me for sh*t cause I might not be back." He stood up and left right out the house with me standing there dumbfounded.

"He gone come around." Queen said placing a warm hand on my shoulder.

"I f*cked up." I fell to the floor with my head on my knees, crying.

"Why you ain't tell him? You know about you trying to help him out?"

"Cause I don't want him looking at me differently."

"Look at me." She used her index finger to lift my head up, "Did I look at you differently when you told me?"

"Well, you already knew."

"That's not the point I'm trying to make."

"No, you were there for me."

"And Quamaine is going to be there for you too. I may have been gone, but a mother knows her son." She smiled.

"Alright, I'll do it." I said

                                                                  ~          ~           ~   

Quamaine's P.O.V   

I rubbed the stubble on my face as I hopped in the whip with my mind focused on cussing Azalea. I love that girl with all the air that flows within my damn body, and here she come to f*ck it all up.

The conversation we had today kept replaying over and over. Who the fuck is her boss? I wanted to know why the f*ck he had his damn lips on my girl.

"Aye, I'm trying to get into something, you down?" Iman asked, hopping his buscuit head ass in the passenger.

"Sh*t, I'm done for anything tonight."

"What happened to you, n*gga?"

"Mane, Azalea let a n*gga kiss her."

"That's payback n*gga. I know she f*cked up, that was bogus as hell, but mane, you did plot on her virginity."

"That was a long time ago."

"Females hold on to that sh*t. They emotional as f*ck."

I sighed and pulled off, "That ain't all I'm mad at." I said honestly.

I know she hiding something from me, but she aint telling me what's up, and it's been irking my nerves.

"What's up then?"

"Mane, she going through some thing. She leave out every damn night without telling me, she be late for class, and whole time I just found out she quit her job at Cracker Barrel. And she talking about n*ggas kissing her."

"Hol' up how the hell her boss kiss her if she ain't got a job?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out my damn self."

We hopped out the whip, walking straight into the club to V.I.P. The club was packed with fine ass females. If I wasn't with Azalea I would've dived into some p*ssy on the real. I sat down in front of the stripper stage. Ass and titties was everywhere. This peacan, sexy, thick b*tch stepped onto stage. You couldn't see her face cause she had on a mask, but damn shawty was bad.

I watched her body sway to the music with the other females on stage. She was killing the hoes on stage, but was on point, making my member jump, and throb in my jeans. I wanted to be faithful, but when she stepped closer to me, I recognized her thick, smooth thighs. I got her body down to a tee, and even though me and her had beef, I was gone get her out this club and f*ck the sh*t out her, on the guys I was.

Neo, Juice, and the twins came out of no where, "What's good, brody?" They dapped me up, and gave me hugs.

"None, what y'all doing outchea. I thought y'all was coolin' it at Penn State."

"We was, but these goofies wanted to surprise Azalea."

"They not the only ones that's trying to surprise her." I said sipping my drink, turning my attention back to the girl that got me mesmerized on stage.

                                                                                                                      To Be Continued............