Cliche - Birthday Bash (Part 2)

" Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder "    

" Baby, let's get naked. Just so we can make sweet love. All this sensation, got me going crazy for you. Inside on top of you. Grinding inside and out of you. Baby, I got work to do. Baby, I got work to do. So, come on babygirl, let's just take our clothes off. Just so we can make sweet love. Girl, I want to know your body. Tonight is the night that I change your life. Just let me control your body. Girl, you say you want to slow it down, and you start screaming when I go downtown. Baby, tell me why you so excited? You know I love it when you take it off, so baby go ahead and take it off. Tonight." 

The crowd hooted and hollered as the words flowed off his tongue. I damn near fell of the stage when Chris Brown stepped foot in front of me with his shirt off. This was my favorite song, and for him to be singing it to me in person marks this the best birthday ever. He placed me on the personalized throne singing the lyrics as if they were meant for me. I stared into his brown eyes and god damn was he sexy in person. He grinded on me, as he hit his high notes.

Quamaine was written all over this scene. I knew he was the one to surprise me with a present like this. All the girls cheered, cried, and screamed as they attempted to jump onto the stage. I'll never forget this day, not once in my life, and for Quamaine to do this for me makes me love him even more than what I already do.

"Happy Birthday, Azalea ! " Chris screamed into the mic.

"Thank you so much  ! "

"You're welcome, but you should thank Quamaine."

"How you know him anyways?"

"We met in a restaurant in Virginia."

"Oh !"

"Move the hell out the way, my husband on stage." Zelia pushed past the girls who were trying to hop on stage.

"I ain't know I was married." Chris chuckled as Zelia jumped in his arms and kissed his lips. "Damn, it's like that." he said placing her on the ground.

"Yes, you've been my man since Run It came out. Don't act like you ain't know."

"I don't remember getting down on one knee, nor do I remember our ceremony."

"Boo, I got the papers if you don't believe me. So, you can tell riri and kae that it's over with for them." He chuckled when she said that.

"You real funny and sexy." He flashed her a smile, "Azalea, you ready to go?" he asked adjusting his watch.

"Where?"

"Quamaine asked me to drop you off at the big park."

"Well, then I'm ready." 

"Leggo !" he said walking to the back of the stage.

"Bye, babydaddy !" Zelia shouted.

"Damn, we got kids too?"

"Yeah, ten of em' "

"Damn !" he said to her as we hopped in the limo.

The drive to the park was relaxing and silent. Chris was I'm guessing making a new song because he kept humming a tune to a song that I've never heard. When we pulled up, I hopped out the limo so fast to get to my man. I waved at Chris and he nodded before they pulled off.

I loosened the straps on my heels, and the sand intertwined with my toes as I made my way to Quamaine. He was lying down on a striped blanket surrounded by candles with a picnic basket in the midldle. The smell of chocolate whiffed past my nostrils as I looked down at him, " Thank you for my present." I said making him turn my way.