15.

Majesty A. Collins

"What the hell?" I looked around the room while scratching my scalp. The room was clean and empty of Alex's things. Not a speck of dirt was in the room.

Slowly rolling out of bed, I realized I was naked. My eyes searched the room until I decided on a quick shower. Approaching the mirror in the bathroom, I noticed a couple purple marks on my neck and finger prints.

My shower was short lived. I washed my face then my body, and got out.

My wet hand clutched my annoyingly loud phone as my other hand held my towel tightly around my body. My wet feet nearly slipped on the hardwood floor in the bedroom as I strolled to my suitcase.

"Hello?" I placed my phone on speaker so I could dry myself off.

"Majesty?" Keiara's loud voice echoed throughout the room. "You left the country without telling me? Wait no, scratch that!" She yelled dramatically. "How can you leave the country with a random nigga without telling me?!"

"Hello, I'm doing fine thank you. How are you?" I chuckled while rolling my eyes. What a great way to greet your friend.

"This isn't a joke Majesty!" She snapped. "Who leaves with someone whose Instagram name is fuckyopictures, and you barley know him. You're both probably only in it for the sex."

Scrunching my face up, I pulled my shirt over my body before staring at my phone.

Unbelievable. What kind of friend talks to their friend like that?

"Actually I do know him." I sneered. "In it for the sex? How can I be in it for the sex if I never had sex with him? Keiara, you're acting out of character."

"Why do you keep lying? I'm worried about you!"

Without thinking twice, I pressed the red button on my phone screen.

After putting my phone on do not disturb, I began to get dressed. My eyes lingered at my reflection as I slowly passed the giant mirror on the wall. My damp, curly hair was all over the place. I didn't mind though, for some reason I adore messy hair.

Another thing my mom hates about me. She hates how I like to look natural.

Makeup isn't my art.

As my feet touched the hardwood floor of the main floor my eyes locked on Alex, who was coming in the loft empty handed. He was fully dressed and seemed as if he's been up for awhile.

The look on his face didn't seem too happy. I have no idea why though, because I remember nothing. The last thing I remember from last night is taking a sleeping pill.

"Good, you're ready." He spoke while typing away on his phone.

"We're leaving now?"

His face stayed in his phone as we conversed.

"Yep. I was gon' leave you, but then I felt bad so I came back."