28.

Alex in the mm. Because he was cute af in this video. 😩

Small note: Some of you were in the comments agreeing with Keiara last chapter. So let me get this straight.. She shouldn't have brought up such a touchy subject like that. As you all know Majesty feels like a monster for what happened. And Keiara talking to Romelo, Jared, and all of the rest of them does kind of make her fake. Once you stop being friends with someone you don't go and talk to people you nor your old friend doesn't like. Keiara made it clear that she doesn't like any of them, but now she's talking to them.

Anywaaaays, thanks for 30k, I appreciate all of you. 💖

On with the chapter...

My leg bounced up and down as I tapped my pencil on the table. I know I'm annoying the Asian girl beside me, but oh well she'll just have to be annoyed. I can't sit still, I just can't. Especially since my baby is at home not feeling well.

I eventually stopped tapping my pencil as another slide of notes appeared on the screen. I only wrote the important things, but even then I summarized it. I learned not to write everything from word to word the hard way. Teachers in high school always told me not to. But if it's on the screen it must be important, right? Wrong. Teachers don't even talk about everything that's on the slide so I only write what they say. I would record their speech, but that's just too much work because then I'll have to replay it and take notes off of it.

Ten minutes later class was dismissed. I moved slowly since I have another class after this. I don't want to arrive there too early.

"Miss Collins- oh I'm sorry, I mean Miss Turner." Ms. Bennet laughed at her mistake. I stepped down the stairs and stood in front of her desk. "Hm, I see on my papers your last name is Turner now." She smiled. "Did you get married? Can I see the ring?"

"Yeah, I did." I laughed and showed her the expensive ring.

"Wooow." She sighed in amazement. "What rich little thang did you snatch up?" My eyes squinted as I laughed with her. I thanked Ms. Bennet as she complimented the ring. "I have a proposition for you Miss Turner, I'll have to get used to calling you that." You sure will.

"Yes?" I smiled eagerly.

"As you know the school has amazing connections with New York Daily News.." She trailed off with a smile. "I was requested to choose a student who's good at writing, have a passion for it, have good grades, and all of that good stuff." She waved her hand in the air. "Out of all my hundreds of students, I think you will be the best fit."

"Oh my god Ms. B-"

"Hold on," she chuckled, "don't thank me yet. Let me finish. You will not actually be going up to the building. Well, you will once a month. What days? I don't know, you'll be informed by one of the workers. But this is an online thing. You'll have your own little section to write about whatever you want. Literature related of course. Such as poetry or short essays."

My heart fluttered in my chest as she explained everything. This is such a blessing! Writing is the one thing I'm passionate about. I may not be getting paid for this, but it doesn't matter. Just imagine thousands, maybe millions, of people reading stuff I write! Stuff I write from my heart!

After thanking Ms. Bennet like a billion times I headed to my next class. I was excited about the news I previously received that I couldn't get my mind to focus on the class.

That just so happened to be my last class of the day. Instead of taking the subway home like I planned, I got off at the stop before Alex and I's condo to stop at the grocery store. He texted me while I was in my last class of the day and asked me to pick up a few things since he's still feeling under the weather.