26.

Omniscient.

Alex's eyes lingered on Majesty as she walked towards the building of her college. Once he saw she was safely inside he pulled out of his spot and into the busy New York streets. As he got stuck in traffic, he decided to call Amber although he was with her last night and the early morning.

"Hello?" Her soft voice came through the phone.

"My place or your place?" He stopped at the stoplight as he waited for Amber to reply.

"Uhhh, mine. Don't need your wife walking in." She giggled.

"Alright. I'm on my way." Alex pressed on his gas and took a back road to Amber's house. "She won't do shit anyways." He chuckled. He knew Majesty wouldn't leave him, at least that's what he thinks. "I have a fight tonight, you coming?"

"Yeah. You're fighting or that big ass dog is?"

"Both."

Amber and Alex exchanged a few words before hanging up.

Alex has been in touch with Amber since last month. He tried to avoid her at all cost, but she just kept coming on to him. Eventually he stopped denying her and gave her what she wanted.

Marrying Majesty is something he thought he'd never do. Hell, he thought he would never get married and allow a woman to hold him down. But Majesty isn't holding him down. Alex assumes he's free to do whatever he want. If he didn't marry Majesty she would be free to leave him whenever she wanted to. But with being married, she would have to go through a lot to be apart from Alex. If she ever files for divorce he still won't be out of her life. He will never leave her life.

Although Alex doesn't really love Majesty, he does have some type of feelings for her somewhere in his heart.

"Come iiiiin." Amber sung as she moved aside.

As soon as he stepped inside her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips went to his neck. Alex placed his hands on her small butt as she hopped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Within minutes their clothes were off and they were on the couch. Alex threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut as his mouth hung slightly ajar as Amber lowered herself on him.

"Shit." He groaned as his nails dug in her waist.

Across the city, Majesty sat in her philosophy class, nearly falling asleep because of her night up with Alex.

Thanksgiving was exactly a week ago, making today December the first. School started back up yesterday. Yesterday Majesty also turned the pictures in to Ms. Bennet, and she then raised her grade up to a 94 percent.

Majesty's eyes would close every other minute, but she'd force them open again each time. Her mind kept replaying her night with Alexander. What was making love to her was simply sex to him. Another reason why he married her. He could have sex with her anytime he wanted to.

Night fell upon quicker than Alex expected. Alex stood off to the side as he watched Ford and another dog go at it. This isn't the first time he took Majesty's dog here. The first time he took her dog, he only stole him for the reward money. But then he realized that Ford would probably win a lot since he is a big dog. After weeks of training, Ford is finally here to fight.