53.

Majesty A. Turner

"You already murdered one, so why not again?" His eyebrows furrowed as he gazed down at me. Instead of being joyful about finding out the gender of his child, he encouraged me to end it all right now.

"You're so..." I trailed off, not even knowing what exactly to call this man. Heartless? That he is, but even that word is too good for him. "Weren't you the one who wanted a baby so badly? Why are you running away once your wish is granted Alex?"

Rolling his eyes, he sat in the chair that was placed in the corner. "Shut the fuck up before your heart give out."

As soon as those words left his mouth, a doctor came in. I was forced to hold back my tears, which was nearly impossible. The man greeted the both of us; Alex smiled and shook hands with him as if nothing was wrong. Once Alex's eyes met mine, a deep frown replaced the smile. I quickly looked away, avoiding eye contact with the man and boy in the room.

I lifted my shirt, allowing the doctor to place the icy gel on my round stomach. I was shocked at how big it was despite me being so petite. Many petite women doesn't even look pregnant until their last couple of months. Me, on the other hand, I was cursed with the extra weight.

"Are you alright Mrs. Turner?" The doctor questioned with furrowed eyebrows and a slight frown.

I slowly nodded my head yes while wiping the stray tear that escaped my right eye.

The remainder of the appointment went by fairly quickly. When the doctor announced we were having a girl, neither one of us could pretend to be content. Alex didn't want this baby, so why am I carrying her?

Anyone would much rather be with God than to have us as parents.

When exactly is it too late to get an abortion?

Sighing, I buckled my seatbelt and rested my head on the window of Alex's car. If I wasn't pregnant how would we be? Would we be together and happy? Or would we still be miserable?

The car ride was silent and restless. Neither one of us felt the need to speak. I could feel the hatred he has in his soul for me. He wouldn't care if I died.

Alexander wants me to die.

"Get outta my fucking sight." He gritted, shoving past me to get to the bedroom. "You always ruining shit Majesty. I don't know why the fuck I even married you man. Why the fuck I get you pregnant? Little ass girl and I got your ass pregnant."

"And there you go throwing the word little girl around again." I fumes, following him inside the bedroom. There was no use in fighting the tears. Either I became weaker or my hormones became high. "You're always saying something to hurt my feelings. Do you honestly enjoy seeing me cry everyday? I'm tired of crying Alex! You make me feel like dirt but for some reason you force me to stay around. I left to get better, but what did you do? You tried to kill me, and you were going to if I didn't come back here with you. Why did you even do that, huh? Why did you do it if all you're going to do is abuse me?"

My heart sank to my stomach as tears fell like Niagara Falls. No matter how much he says "I love you", he never shows it. Does he even really love me? After all we've been through, how can he treat me like dirt but claims to love me?

Alex slowly made his way towards me. I backed up until my back hit the bedroom wall, leaving me trapped in the corner with him.

"You know," Alex began, wrapping his hands around my throat, "sometimes I just wanna wrap my hands around your throat and watch as your soul slowly slips away from this earth." His hands left my throat. One hand went to my waist while the other played with a curl in my head. "And other times I just want to love the shit out of you."