45.

Alexander Turner.

"Another one?" The brunette woman I've seen for the past five hours gave me a kind smile, awaiting my answer.

Shaking my head, I decided I didn't need another drink. She nodded and walked off, wondering who she could convince to spend their money. I've already missed my anniversary because of alcohol and this girl across from me. It's now a day after my anniversary; six in the morning to be exact. Roughly wiping my face, I began to regret going to that hotel with her yesterday evening. From the look on her face and her posture, she was just about ready to go there again.

I promised myself I would never do this to Majesty again after she caught me with her old best friend. She constantly talked down on me, but once we ran into each other at the store she didn't hesitate to rip her clothes off. Me being the shitty guy I am didn't turn her down. If a girl is offering herself, who am I to deny it? She pulled the I was drunk and high card. Same thing Majesty did when we first started messing around. I'm not shocked I don't have any mini me's running around here. Amber and Majesty are the only two women I've had unprotected sex with. I dropped Amber when she and Majesty got into that altercation years ago.

When I first laid eyes on Majesty, I knew I had to have her. I went to the bookstore she worked at and purchased that wack book so I was sure we would associate. I then took her dog since I wasn't too sure I'd ever see her again. Then I was blessed to see her at that random party and got her to come home with me.

"Are you alright?" Her cringe worthy giggle reached my ears. Her bright eyes pierced into mine as her eyebrows were furrowed a bit. "You're acting... different. Just last night you were all over me. What's the matter?"

One of my hands played with the wedding band in my pocket while the other one was on top of the table. My fingers made a beat on the table, which caught Aurora's attention. "I fucked up," I sighed. "I'm married."

Her eyebrows rose. "Married?"

"You didn't see her face on my back last night?" I chuckled and stopped making the annoying beat with my fingers. My head hung low as I gazed at the ring that's now in my hand.

"No."

"Well," I chuckled once again, out of annoyance this time, "she's there. Right on my back.. She shouldn't be there though, but at the same time she should."

Aurora leaned on the table with her elbows, resting her chin in her hands. "And why's that?"

"I can't see my back, so I can't see her to remind me of how damn amazing she is." I explained. For some unknown reason I'm telling her this. "But her being on my back represents that she always have my back."

"Well," she let out a breath as she began to slide out of the booth, "how bout we go back to the room and you show me that tattoo?"

Quietly laughing, I slid out of the booth also. "I think I'll just go home and deal with her nagging."

"Aw, that's too bad." Aurora pouted.

Aurora intertwined her arm with mine as we made our way to the exit of the bar. I have absolutely no idea why she's holding onto me. I made it clear that we're going our separate ways.

I wish I could take back everything I did last night and early this morning. These entire two years Majesty has been nothing but loyal to me. I've been the complete opposite.