36.

Alexander P. Turner

I held my fist to my mouth with tears streaming down my face as I watched the paramedics roll Majesty out on a stretcher.

However, my tears were fake. Why would I cry when I'm the one who did this shit? I didn't mean to kill her, well if she is dead.

One of the men who came in the ambulance asked me if I wanted to ride with my wife to the closest hospital, I of course agreed. Not riding would only make me seem suspicious. I held Majesty's hand the whole ride, whispering in her ear and letting her know everything will be fine. She had an oxygen mask over her face although she still barely had a pulse.

Once we made it to the hospital I was forced to stay in the waiting room as she was rushed into a room. I made sure to not sit near anyone. Placing my face in my hands, I tried to get rid of the crazy thoughts that raced through my mind.

What if my wife is dead? What the fuck was going through my mind? If Majesty is dead I'll be the first one they'll look at. Then I might be tied back to Jermaine and Bryce's death. That's three murderers right there..

New York doesn't have the death penalty so I'll be rotting in prison.

Calm the fuck down, you ain't do shit Alex. You good, nothing's going to happen.

My left leg bounced up and down as I watched people walk in and out for what felt like eternity. They were taking forever with Majesty. Is she really doing that bad?

Why did I even come here? Why did I call the ambulance? I could've simply left her there to "sleep", packed my shit, and head back to the U.S. But I decided to play Mr. Nice Guy and basically snitch on myself.

They won't know shit. They won't know I did it. How would they know? They can't know. This a whole other country. They're stupid as shit and years behind the states.

Pushing all of my unnecessary questions and thoughts to the back of my head, I slouched down in my seat and focused on the tv that was hanging on the wall. All memories of Majesty's birthday continued to play in my brain as if it were a broken record. The argument we had early yesterday morning made me feel somewhat guilty. When I hung up on her dad I didn't mean any harm. Don't get mad at me when you talk mad shit about the dude and how you never wanna talk to him again, I simply hung up on him. He doesn't care about her anyway.

Baby girl actually argue with me now. She takes all the shit I say to heart. For what? I been told her I don't love her, and that's as low as one can get. So why did she get upset when I called her a little girl?

Does she really love me? How does she love me? Does she even know what love is?

After all the things I've done to her...

How would my life be if I kept her as a side chick to fuck whenever I needed pussy? She was originally meant just for that. How did I end up marrying the girl?

She's beautiful, nah... Stunning. Majesty is stunning, but I can't find it in my heart to love her. I don't even love my own mama. If I don't love my mama then why would I love any other female?

Amber is the one female I thought I loved. That was short lived, and I was young.

My leg bounced up and down in anticipation as Amber crossed my mind. The shit she said to Majesty was out of line, but why should I even be worried about it? I didn't want that damn baby anyways. She got pregnant on purpose. She tried to trap me so I had to fix it.