29.

Alexander P. Turner

"You sure you wanna do this Breezy?" Bryce asked.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Yes, I got this shit all planned out."

I don't even like Bryce's dumb ass anymore. If he thinks he can get away with calling Majesty a bitch he has another thing coming for him. I have to be precise with this shit. Slick.

I threw my phone on the bed and began to think about what Bryce said. Majesty's ass won't leave me. She damn sure won't leave me after she sees the things I got her for Christmas. She's too easy. So naïve, but so beautiful. Her looks are what drew me in. I have her all to myself, well almost. Poor girl thinks I'm all hers.

A cough snuck up on me, shaking my whole body. Half of my body was under the covers and the other half wasn't. I can't decide if I'm hot or cold. I'm somehow both. This is the worst part about being sick. When I'm under the cover I'm sweating bullets. When I'm on top of the cover I'm shivering. Sometimes when I'm under the cover I still shiver, but that goes away quickly and is replaced by sweat.

Every time I roll over in bed do get comfortable my head begins to pound.

"Lord help me.." I groaned as I stuffed my face in Majesty's pillow.

I shut my eyes in hope to get some sleep since it's the only time I don't feel pain. Loud noises erupted from down stairs as my eyes shut. I attempted to block it out but I couldn't. Why the hell is Majesty talking so loud?

I stared at her as she entered the room. She hung her phone up and put it in her back pocket before laying on her stomach next to me.

All I wanna do right now is sniff some coke off her ass.

"I scheduled you a doctors appointment." She spoke. She looked so angelic. I can't lie, she's so damn stunning. I placed my hand on her cheek, slowly stroking it. Majesty placed her hand over mine and guided my hand to her lips, leaving a small kiss. "We should get going because all the traffic."

I nodded in agreement and forced myself out of bed. It took all my energy to do that so Maj ended up putting my coat and shoes on for me.

"I really don't wanna be here." I slouched in my seat.

Hospitals hold a lot of bad memories for me. From me breaking my arm at nine to my mom being diagnosed with breast cancer. When she was diagnosed I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. Now it's just like fuck her. I wonder if she's dead yet.

"But you're sick." Majesty pointed out. "I'm going to the vending machine, I'll be back."

I watched her hips and ass while she exited the waiting room. Her ass may not be Nicki Minaj big but she still have a lil something. At least my wife's butt is real..

Once I snapped out of my daze I noticed a Odell Beckham wanna be staring at me. He sat on the other side of the waiting room holding a baby that had to be at least one. He patted her back while squinting at me. I raised an eyebrow and kept my eyes on his. If he wants to have a staring contest then okay. I like games.

"Are you going to keep staring or do shit?" I asked. No one else was in the waiting room but us and some old ass people. They're probably deaf anyways. "'Cause we can step outside right now if you got a problem." He rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Exactly what I thought."