20.

Majesty in the mm.

"Majesty, I'd like to speak with you." Ms. Bennet announced as I was about to walk out of her classroom door.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as I turned around and made my way to her desk. She wore a smile on her face, but that didn't mean shit to me. Her smiling isn't going to bring my mood up. Plus, I'm almost failing this class all because of her not accepting my emailed paper.

"Yes?"

"I have a proposition for you Miss Collins." She continued to smile. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to speak. "As you know, I'm good friends with the photography professor, Mrs. Hill, her students are taking pictures of an average everyday person who attends this university."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I became confused. What does this have to do with me?

"You're probably wondering why is she telling me this? Well, I want you to be one of the models for a student since not many people signed up for the pictures. If you do this I will grade your essay and I'm more than likely it's an A so your grade in this class will also go back to an A." She admitted. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip as I thought about it. Actually, what's there to think about? I need to get my grade up. "So what do you say Miss Collins?"

A small smile appeared on my face. "Why not?"

"Great!" She clapped her hands together. "I'll let Mrs. Hill know and you should be able to meet the student photographer by next week at the latest."

After thanking her I exited the room. This is actually an amazing opportunity. It can get my grade up and will also distract my brain from the evil thing I did last week.

Sad is an understatement of my mood.

After a miscarriage I hear the woman usually get depressed. But why am I depressed if I was going to kill my own child anyways?

What goes around comes around.

I deserve to feel like this. After all, I am a monster for wanting to kill my own child. Yet, it isn't my fault the baby is dead.

Once I made it home I changed into exercise clothes before taking Ford on a run in Central Park. The weather today was perfect. Not too chilly, but not too hot. The sun hasn't appeared in a few days, but I don't mind. I rather see a dark sky than a bright one.

Not everything can be bright.

After going back home and showering, I attempted to cook. My fried chicken turned out to be too fried.

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration as I searched my cabinet after throwing away the inedible food. Ford stared up at me from his food bowl as he chowed down on his chicken flavor food. "Don't look at me like that."

I tore my attention away from him and continued to look through my cabinets until I found a pack of ramen noodles. This will have to do. Tearing the pack open, I placed it in a bowl full of water before placing it in the microwave. I sat on the counter and stared at nothing in particular for the six minutes.

The next day came quickly, considering I have no classes today. I also didn't have to work, which is a plus. God is really just blessing me today.

Although I had the day to do whatever I wanted, I stayed on my couch watching Netflix. I currently just finished Last Shift, which was a big mistake. I'll never watch a scary movie again. Even though it's somewhat bright outside I'm still shook.

That's definitely the scariest movie I've seen on Netflix.

Note to self: never stay at my job alone at night time.