two

Music:
Hard Sometimes - Ruel

***

I got to my first lesson 5 minutes late but the teacher didn't seem to mind. I guess being the new girl gives me a free pass for being late.
The moment I entered the classroom all eyes were on me. I can't tell if it's because I'm new or because I just confronted what looked like the most popular boy in school. It's probably both.
"Miss Smith, I've seated you at the back."
The teacher pointed to a seat next to the last person I wanted to see. Shawn.
I rolled my eyes. You've got to be kidding me!
I walked over to my seat, he had his feet rested up on my chair. "Can you please move your legs?" I politely asked.
"No." He replied not even looking at me.
"Why?"
"It's comfy." He replied not even taking a glance at me.
"Its my seat." I was starting to get annoyed.
"And your seat is taken."
I dropped my bag down and gave his legs a hard push knocking them straight off the chair. I then sat down and took my stuff out from my bag. He sat up and stared straight at me. "Feisty".
I ignored him and continued to listen to the teacher. He placed his arm on the back of my chair and leaned in closer looking me dead in the eyes. "Has little miss feisty lost her voice?"
"Nope but if you do not get out of her face she will drop kick you right here." I pushed his hand off my chair and returned to concentrating on the lesson.
I could see him in the corner of my eye still looking at me. "You sound funny, where are you from?"
I didn't respond.
"I'm guessing by the accent you're from England."
"Why do you care?" I snapped.
"I don't."

***

Shawn tired to make small talk with me throughout the lesson but I ignored everything he said. When the lesson was over the bell rang and a sigh of relief left my mouth. Thank god.
If I have to be in the same room as this guy any longer I don't think I could cope.
I collected my things and headed straight to my locker to dump my books in it, they were weighing down my entire bag.
Just as I was about to shut my locker a hand slammed against it shutting it for me. I turned around and saw Shawn standing infront of me with his hand resting on my locker.
"Thanks." I sarcastically said.
I went to walk away but he stopped me by slamming his other hand against the locker on the other side of me.
He moved his head in closer to mine. "Do you have a name or can I call you mine?"
I ignored him. He looked me up and down before speaking again. "I must admit England, your resilience is incredibly sexy."
I snapped at him. "Bite me!"
"Later." He bit his lip. "But first maybe you and me could skip lessons and sneak off somewhere private. I can take those tight jeans off your hands."
He leaned in closer but before he could do anything I quickly placed my hands on his shoulders and dug my knee hard into his crotch making him immediately take his hands down from either side of me and grab his privates in pain.
"My name is Jazz and you cannot call me yours because I'm taken." I pulled the keys out of my locker and then walked off.
It's only my first day and I've already created drama. This year is going to be just great.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Sorry I've taken so long to update but I have been so busy, everything is a bit crazy at the moment!!!

Woah this book has got over 20k reads and it's #569 in fanfiction which is amazing!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day😌

Instagram: heartofshawnx