nineteen

Music:
High Hopes - Kodaline

***

He closed the door and sat down on the end of the bed. "How are you feeling?"
I ran my hand through my hair. "Not good."
"Drink this." He handed me the juice so I placed both pills on my tongue one at a time and gulped the juice sending them straight down my throat. He watched me for a few seconds without saying anything. I sat up properly. "Did I sleep here last night?"
He nodded.
I looked down at the floor and couldn't see any pillows or sheets. "Where did you sleep?"
He pointed to the space next to me.
My eyes widened "Did we-"
He cut me off quickly "No, we just slept."
I looked at my clothes and realised I wasn't wearing the same outfit as last night.
"I don't remember getting changed, did you undress me?"
"Yes, you're wearing my shirt, don't worry I stopped off at Sid's house to pick you up some clothes."
"Thanks but I don't need any new clothes." I drank the rest of the juice and placed the empty glass on the chest of drawers next to me.
"You do, the outfit your wore last night is covered in vomit." (gotta love a good fifty shades of grey reference ayyy)
I could feel my cheeks turn red. "What actually happened last night?"

*flash back to last night*

Shawn's POV

I saw Jazz run straight to the bathroom, she didn't look good at all. I followed after her and opened the bathroom door to her sitting on the floor with her head in her hands.
"Are you okay?" I immediately asked.
She looked up at me. "I threw up."
"I know you did?" She was clearly drunk. I knelt down and sat beside her. She rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm such a mess, I don't know how you put up with me."
"You're not that bad." I replied.
She lifted her head up and looked straight at me. "I should've listened to you, you told me not to take those shots and I ignored you."
"I'm going to get you some water, stay here." I went into the kitchen, got out a glass and filled it with water. When I got back to the bathroom she wasn't on the floor where I left her.
I walked back into the living room and saw her drinking more alcohol. "What are you doing?!"
"We're playing beer pong" She picked up a cup and chugged it whilst everyone cheered her on.
I grabbed her hand. "Okay, you are way too drunk to play beer pong."
She pulled her hand out of my grip and lost her balance falling straight to the floor. "No I'm not."
I rolled my eyes. "You can't even stand up properly."
"So, maybe I want to play beer pong on the floor." She then picked up the ball and threw it on the table.
I knelt down infront of her. "Drink this." I tried to give her the glass of water but she pushed it away. "You need to drink water."
"No, I need shots." As soon as she said that she pulled herself up and headed to the drinks table.
"I can't believe you, you literally just threw up."
"I did but then I thought why be boring and go to bed when I can just drink through all the throwing up."
I chuckled. "What does that even mean?"
"It means, I drink, throw up and then drink again!" She walked to the drinks table, poured another shot and then downed it.
Before I could stop her she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the floor "Lets play most likely."
Most likely is a drinking game where everyone sits in a circle and one player asks a "most likely" question, like "Who would be most likely to sleep with Channing Tatum in public?" or "Who would be most likely to eat someone else's sandwich from the refrigerator?" On the count of three, everyone points to whoever they think would be most likely to do whatever act was mentioned. The person who gets the most points takes a drink for every person who's pointing (if seven people pointed at one person, that person has to take seven drinks).
"Good idea!" Syd sat down with us and shortly after Dan and Jake gathered in the circle.
"Syd goes first."
"Okay, who's most likely to." She paused and looked at everyone. "Go to prison."
We all immediately pointed to Jake and then burst out laughing. He was pointing to Dan which just made us laugh more.
"Unbelievable!" He shook his head and then took 4 mouthfuls of his drink. Instead of picking people we decided to spin an empty beer bottle, as Syd went first she spun it and it landed on Jake.
"Who is most likely to hook up?"
Everyone immediately pointed at me and Jazz, I looked over at her and she was too drunk to even realise what it meant so she took 3 more mouthfuls of her drink.
I didn't drink anything. She slapped my arm as soon as she saw. "Why aren't you drinking?"
"Tonight I'm the designated driver so I can't drink."
"That sucks! My turn!" She span the bottle and we carried on playing.
Eventually the game became boring as Syd and Dan were the only ones getting picked so we ended the game and everyone started to go home. Syd had passed out so Dan stayed with her upstairs and Jake was busy hooking up with the same girl from earlier.
Jazz picked up the bottle of vodka. "Who wants shots." She was on the verge of becoming intoxicated. I took the bottle off her and hid it. "I'm taking you home."
"No, I'm having fun." She tried to drink any remaining drinks but I stopped her by wrapping my arms around her legs and then lifting her onto my shoulder.
"Shawn! Put me down!" I ignored her and walked her to my car.
I placed her in the front seat and strapped her in. She almost fell asleep in the seat and when I spoke to her only mumbles left her mouth. I pulled up to her house and opened the car door. She looked out the car. "Wait, this is my house."
I rested my hands on the car door. "Yes, I'm dropping you home."
"Noooooooo, my mum can't see me like this." She laughed but I knew she was serious.
"Has she not seen you drunk before?" I asked.
"She has but not like this, please don't let her see me." I thought for a moment. "Just send her a text on my phone so she knows I'm safe, it will be fine." I took her phone out of her pocket, sent the text and then drove her to mine. She stumbled upstairs but thankfully no one woke up. We entered my room and she looked round for a second. After I closed the door she wrapped her arounds around my neck and went to kiss me.
I pulled away. "Stop."
She pulled her eyebrows together. "Why?"
"Because you're drunk." She ignored me and leaned in closer again, her breath stank of alcohol so I quickly moved away again making her pull a face at me.
She got closer and moved her hands into my pants grabbing my bulge. "Is there a KFC around because I smell chicken?"
Trying to ignore where her hand was I removed it and then got one of my t-shirts out of the drawer. "You need to go to bed."
She placed her hands on my cheeks and looked at me. "No I need you." I took her hands off my cheeks and stood behind her so I could unzip the back of her playsuit. She took her arms out of it, slid it down her legs and stepped out of it.
"Arms up." I said and she put her arms up so I could put the t-shirt over her head.
I picked up her clothes from the floor and helped her into bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was out. I then took off my shirt and trousers, put some pyjama bottoms on and got into bed.
End of flashback
***

I told Jazz exactly what happened but I left out the part where she tried to kiss me, shes already embarrassed enough.
"I'm so sorry." She wiped her eyes. "I can't believe you had to deal with that."
"I'm just glad you're safe." We both looked at each other for a moment. I then got up and opened the door. "Would you like some breakfast?"
She let out a slight sigh of relief with a slight smile . "I'd love breakfast."

***AUTHORS NOTE***

I promised that I would post anyone's chapter on my birthday but that was yesterday so it's a day late, I did try to finish it yesterday but I fell asleep😂
(I don't know why but I always fall asleep when I write)

Anyway here is part three, I'm not sure about it so please comment your opinions and please vote💛

Instagram: heartofshawnx