four

Music:
Got Her Own - Ariana Grande ft Victoria Monét

***

The loser has to clear the table so I gathered all the cups left and slid them over to Shawn. "I guess you'll be giving me a lift to school everyday."
"Is that my forfeit?" He said looking me in the eyes as he drinks.
"My car is back home and I live a fair distance from school, would be nice to get a lift in every day."
"Your wish is my command."
I laughed.
I watched him down all the remaining cups and after he walked off in a huff.

***

The alcohol had really got to my head. I started to get dizzy so I went outside for some fresh air.
Syd followed me out. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine, all the cheap beer I drank is making me feel a little sick."
"I'll get you some water." She turned around and headed back in doors.
I stood up and took a deep breath in.
I really don't feel well. I stood there for a few minutes and closed my eyes.
My silence is broken when I'm interrupted by the sound of people jumping into the pool.
Syd then came up behind me and gave me some water. I sat on one of the chairs and drank it. I watched as she jumped in and others joined her. I held my head in my hands and closed my eyes. "Jazz!" I quickly put my head head up.
"Can you take a picture of us? My phone is on the table next to you." Syd asked from the pool.
I picked up her phone and headed to the edge of the pool.
Before I could take the picture someone yanked her phone out of my hand from behind and I could feel two hands touch my back giving me a large push making me fall into the water.
The cold water hit my throat making me cough, I wiped my eyes and looked up to see Shawn standing at the edge of the pool laughing.
I knew it was him, this boy is really testing my patience.
"I thought you might like a swim." He shouted making everyone laugh. I walked towards the edge of the pool where he was standing and an idea popped into my head.
"You know what, I've changed my mind. I will give you that kiss so how about you give me hand getting out and we go somewhere private." I raised my eyebrows and he immediately knelt down holding his hand out.
I grabbed his hand and yanked it as hard as I could pulling him into the water.
He stood up. "You bitch."
"I'm sorry I thought you'd like a swim." I pushed the water infront of me and splashed him.
"Hey if I'm gonna go for a swim I'm gonna do it properly." He removed his t-shirt and trousers leaving him in his swimming shorts.
I couldn't take my eyes off his body.
"Hey!" He said snapping me out of my daze "My eyes are up here."
I chuckled slightly.
"What was that?" Did you just smile?"
"No."
"Yes you did."
I swam around him. "I think you may be hallucinating."
He started to move closer to me.
"Admit it England you find me attractive."
"Attractive? No. Big headed, annoying and full of yourself? Yes."
"Ouch." He slowly edged himself towards me "Take your clothes off."
"Excuse me?"
"I don't know if you've noticed but we are in a pool." He said sarcastically.
I took my shorts off and then my top. He stared at my body before moving closer to me. He moved his head in closer to mine and once I realised what he was trying to do I quickly climbed out of the pool.
"Where are you going?" Shawn shouted to me.
I ignored him and done a run up before jumping in the pool at the other end. I found Syd and then stayed with her for the rest of the night.
It wasn't long before I looked over and Shawn had his tongue down some girls throat.
That poor girl.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Don't forget to vote and feel free to comment, I read every single comment💛

Instagram: heartofshawnx