sequel

Y'all have been asking me non stop if there's going to be a sequel and there is. I can't leave the book where it is without continuing.

The sequel is called Patience. I'm having trouble uploading the first chapter to Inkitt but I will update you as soon as it's up. For the mean time head over to my profile to see the cover and a lil sneak peak.

I understand some of you are a little confused and angry about me using Inkitt so I'm just going to clear some things up. Me posting my chapters to Inkitt a week before posting them on here is just a way for me to earn a little money for my work since I don't earn money on Wattpad. As I've said before I'm a student and this year my rent has gone up and my student finance has gone down so I need all the extra money I can get.

A lot of writers do this and asking you to create an Inkitt account so you can access the chapters easily is just a way of me asking you to support me. I upload as often as I can and I always take time on my chapters so I make them as good as I can for you.

I'll be uploading the new chapters to Inkitt first so when you see I've uploaded a chapter to Wattpad you'll know the next chapter will be up on Inkitt. And if you want to be one of the first ones to read the chapter one of Patience then click the link in my profile.

Inkitt is just a free reading app with no ads so it's simple and easy to get used to :)

That being said, thank you from the bottom of my heart for voting and for your endless support. I wake up everyday and more people are reading my book which blows my mind. Over 3 million reads is insane and I cannot thank you enough for reading.

There have been times where I've wanted to stop writing and abandon my book completely but your support and kind words have helped me write each chapter.

I also have to thank Inkitt for supporting my work too as they have helped me out massively since reaching out to me.

Thank you again for your time, kindness and support❤️