five

Music:
Tropical Rain - Social House

***

I woke up the next day to the sound of my alarm clock. I slammed my hand down on snooze and took a shower. I braided my hair in 2 French braids, pulled out my grey hoodie and black ripped jeans from my drawers, then put them on and walked down stairs. I grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl, picked up my bag and slipped on my converse before heading out the door for school. I started walking until I saw a car pull up beside me on the road. I rolled my eyes when I saw Shawn driving. He rolled his window down. "What do you want?" I asked.
"You need to be nice to me or I won't give you a lift."
I was confused at first but then I remembered.
Beer pong.
I scoffed. "I didn't actually think you were being serious."
"Of course I was, I take beer pong very seriously."
I didn't say anything and kept walking.
"Are you getting in?" He asked.
"Get in a car with you?" I scored. "No."
"If you don't get in I will stop the car right in the middle of the road."
"No you won't."
He stopped the car. I stopped walking. He didn't take his eyes off me.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Waiting."
"I'm not getting in."
"Then I'll just wait here."
One car stopped behind him and beeped its horn. I raised my eyebrows at him. "You might wanna move."
"I'm not moving until you are in the car England."
I looked behind him and another car approached. Both drivers were beeping their horns as loud as they could trying to make Shawn move. People around us started to stare and more cars pulled up getting angry. I rolled my eyes and quickly ran to get into his car. I put my seatbelt on and we headed to school.
Shawn parked up and I immediately got out without saying a word. As soon as I got out Syd came running towards me. She grabbed my hand pulling me away from the car. "So are our parties anything like the ones you throw back in England?"
"They're different."
"Good different or bad different?"
"Good."
The bell rang and we both headed to our first lesson, I pulled out my timetable, first lesson Math. The good thing is Syd is also in my math class but for some reason I didn't notice her before. I sat down in my seat and got ready for the lesson. This is going to be awkward.
We were 15 minutes into the lesson and Shawn hadn't turned up. I looked over at Sid and caught her attention. "Where's Shawn?" She shrugged her shoulders.
I'm guessing the two boys sitting in front heard me because they turned around. "He's occupied." One of them said with a wink.
"And you are?" I didn't want to be rude but I had no idea who these guys were.
"I'm Jake." He pointed to the boy next to him. "And that's Dan."
"Nice to meet you." I smiled that them. "What does that mean? Occupied as in he's been in the bathroom for the past half an hour?"
At this point Syd moved and sat next to them, I guess she wanted to get in on the gossip.
They both laughed. "He's occupied with Lyndsey, if you know what I mean." Dan said winking and making a clicking noise in the corner of his mouth. I was still confused.
Sid looked over at me and saw the confusion on my face. "They skipped lesson to hook up."
I laughed. "I don't believe that."
"They do it all the time." Just as Jake spoke Shawn entered. His hair was scruffy and his clothes were all buttoned up wrong as if the'd been put on in a hurry.
Oh my god, they weren't joking!
Shawn sat down next to me and got out a pen.
He didn't say anything, he just sat down like normal.
"How's Lyndsey?" Dan turned and smirked.
"I don't know what your talking about." He tried not to be smug but it completely showed on his face.
I rolled my eyes.
"Now there's no need to be jealous." He looked straight at Dan and Jake and raised his eyebrows.
"Jealous of what?"
He didn't say anything, he just sat there slumped in his chair with his pen lingering in his mouth.

Half way through the lesson Jake turned around and faced me. "Hey Jazz, I heard things between you and Shawn got heated yesterday."
I had no idea what these two were on about but I'm guessing Shawn made up some bullshit.
Before I could deny anything Shawn cut me off.
"Heated! She couldn't keep her hands off me." He placed his arm on the back of my chair once again getting even closer to me.
I sat up and leant on the table. "Yeah we went all the way." I looked straight at Shawn and raised my eyebrows. "It's a shame though, if only your dick was as big as your ego, maybe I would've enjoyed it."
The bell rang and everyone burst into laughter.
I packed my stuff away and headed straight to my locker. I placed my maths books in it, I swear to god they are the heaviest books ever, I'm gunna need to see a chiropractor after this year!
Before I could shut my locker Shawn slammed his hand on it from behind me making it slam shut. "What was that all about? It was a joke!" He asked angrily.
"Before you go making up shit about people can I give you a little bit of advice?"
"What."
"Don't." I snapped before walking away.
He quickly ran up behind me. "Me and the guys are having a beach party Saturday, don't even think about not coming because I want you there. It's at 9 on the beach."
"I'll think about it." Also code for hell no.
"No you won't because you're coming whether you like it or not." He turned around and started to walk off.
I rolled my eyes and before I turned to head to my next lesson Shawn shouted across the corridor. "And don't forget your bikini, I wanna see that hot body of yours again England. We are getting in the water and that includes you!"
I gave him a fake smile until I saw him go around the corner.
There's no way I'm getting in the water, not after what happened last time.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Don't forget to vote and feel free to comment💛

Instagram: heartofshawnx