Chapter 11- Exorcism

The Priest leads Mark and Jack to a small room at the back of the church, completely sealed off from the rest of the building. A large metal door with multiple locks blocked the way, as the Priest unlocked it with a large key. The room was empty, no other doors or windows, apart from a small chair in the centre that was welded to the floor.

"Mark, if you would take a seat." The Priest said as he slides on his robes. Mark sits and the Priest fastens his wrists and ankles to the chair.

"E ... Excuse me? But, what should I do?" Jack asks nervously.

"I would like you to wait outside please. This wont be pleasant." The Priest states.

Jack looks over at Mark, his fave drained of colour as fear filled his eyes. He swallowed and nodded. He walked over to Mark and hugged him tightly, a single tear trickling down his face.

"You're gonna be okay Mark. I promise." Jack gives a faint smile and leaves, the door being locked behind him.

The Priest turns to Mark, bible and cross in hand. "Okay Mark, are you ready?"

Mark nodded. The Priest opened his bible and began to read. For the first few minutes nothing happened. But suddenly, a pain ripped through Mark's chest, burning through his ribs. His breathing became rapidly paced as his while body began to shake. He screamed out in pain, dropping his head as the Priest continued to read.

"Mark, listen to me, in order for me to confront this demon, you're gonna have to let him through." The Priest said.

Mark lifted his head and looked up at the Priest slowly. He smiled.

"I'm already here!" He cackled. His eyes rolled back into black and red, his skin became a grey colour and his teeth grew into long fangs.

Dark.

"Are you the demon that has been tormenting this young man's soul?" Asked the Priest.

"Oh, is that what I'm doing?" Dark said, his sharp toothed grin stretching across his face. "I was just having some fun with the guy."

"You do not belong here!" Cried the Priest stepping closer to the deformed man sat before him.

Dark laughed. "You don't scare me old man!"

The Priest lifted up his cross and held it out towards Dark.

"Now, I command you to leave this man!" Demanded the Priest, walking towards Dark.

Dark laughed again. "Oh, I'm not going anywhere." Dark broke free of his restraints and walked over to the old man now cowering in the corner.

Dark slashed at the Priest with his long nails, cutting his arms and face. As the man screamed as Dark pinned him to the floor and tore of his robes, revealing his precious skin. Dark pried the cross from the Priest's hands and gripped it tightly, before bringing it down through the old mans stomach. Shrieks of agony filled the room, echoing his long cries. Hard banging began emanating from behind the door.

"What's going on in there?! Are you okay?!" Jack cried.

Dark faced the door and a crooked grin formed. "Let's have some fun, shall we?"