Chapter 27 - Property

Anti leaned against the smooth wall of his bedroom, identical to Dark's, except with deep dark green walls and bed coverings. Also, instead of having a large punching bag in the corner of his room like Dark, he had a drum set instead. Anti let out a deep sigh, holding his hand to his chest. He walked down the room to the large mirror opposite his four-poster bed and looked at his reflection. He smiled, flicking his eyes between black and blue.

"Nice trick." Anti looked over as Dark walked into the room, a grin on his face. "Does that mean you can control when to let Sean out?"

"Nah. Me and Sean are kinda one in the same now." Anti said, returning his eyes to his own black eyes.

"What does that mean exactly?" Dark asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"When being treated, his memories got replaced with mine, meaning that now he believes we are the same person. So without me, he'd just be a blank slate."

Dark chuckled. "I'll give a hand to Wilford and Schneeplestein, they really know their stuff when it comes to breaking a person down."

"So what about you and Mark?" Anti asked. "What kind of a bond do you guys have?"

"I just have his body, and I can take control whenever I want, but that also goes for Mark." Dark said.

"So why isn't he in control now then?" Anti asked looking into Dark's black eyes.

"When his soul is braking, such as being in a deep depression or helplessness, I have an advantage over him and take over his body with ease. However, if something emotional happens, such as great joy or happiness, Mark can take over again." Dark said. "I figured seeing you would break him enough to let me out."

Anti smiled. "I guess you kinda owe me for that then, huh."

Dark's face drained as he lunged at Anti, gripping him by the neck and throwing him against the wall hard, holding him there. Anti gulped and his eye sockets widened as Dark's eyes glowed brightly with fury.

"I owe you nothing. If anything, you owe me big time for getting you out." Dark said coldly. Anti clenched his eyes for a second, a line of drool escaping his mouth as he gritted his sharp teeth together.

"L-like wh-at?" Anti stuttered, tying to speak as Dark's hand dug his collar into his neck. Dark leaned in close as Anti cracked open his eyes.

"You are going to do everything I say from now on, got it?" Dark said firmly. Anti coughed and looked back at Dark.

"I-I'm n-not your f-fucking property." Anti slurred, almost spitting.

"If you don't co-operate, I'll just send you back to that hell hole you came from." Dark said, baring his fangs. 

Anti's eyes widened, his thoughts flashing back to those cold walls, so close, being wrapped up and chained like some animal. The needles being torn into his skin, injecting chemicals through his body and his eyes being submerged in a demon blood drenched cloth. The screams that escaped him mouth as he was poked at and laughed at by the guards and other patients. He never wanted to go back there. Never.

Anti looked into Dark's eyes soulless eyes and nodded. "I-I'll co-operate. J-Just please don't s-send me b-back there." He pleaded. Dark dropped him hard onto the floor, allowing Anti to cough and spit onto the floor, gripping his neck.

"Good decision."

 Anti felt that irritating itch spread through his body, and Dark watched as he saw Anti's body tense up and tremble slightly. Anti reached up and touched his collar, gripping it tightly and tugging it slightly.

"Oh, you want this, don't you?" Dark teased, holding the remote up in the air above Anti's head. Anti quickly lunged towards it with lightning speed, but Dark pressed him back down to the floor with his foot pressed against Anti's chest.

"I'll let you have this for now. But I need to see some more of that skill you have." Dark smiled, pressing the button. A shock flew Anti's body, tensing his muscles in a harmonious way and sending a sense of thrill down his spine. He let out a long sigh of pleasure, but as the shock drifted away his face fell again.

Dark lifted his foot off Anti's chest and held out his hand. Anti looked at it hesitantly, but took it and hauled himself off the floor.

"Follow me." Dark said, leading the way out of Anti's room. They waled out and down the cold stone hallway lit by candle light until the reached Dark's room, in which they entered. Dark lead Anti to the back corner where his large punching bag hung. Wilford and Schneeplestein stood there too, looking eagerly towards Anti. Dark took out a knife and held it out to Anti. Anti took it from his hand and looked up and down the blade, a glimmer in his eyes.

"We want to make sure our hard work wasn't in vain." Dark smiled. "So show us what the Antisepticeye can do." 

A.N

Hey guys!

Any BURNING questions you got about me or the series?

Ask me on Tumblr by clicking the link!

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jodeekurikara-wattpad

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see you guys in the next one.

Buh-Bye :)