Chapter 29 - Sleep

(still in flashback)

"H-How will getting o-out cure my e-eye?" Anti stuttered. Dark smiled.

"What if I told you that there was another person just like you, a human. And you could take over and live in his body, forever escaping this place." Dark said. "If you did, I could help transfer your eye to him instead, and give you the real demon eyes you deserve."

Anti's eyes widened at the thought of there being a human out there just like him. And then how he could live with the humans, never having to come back to this place ever again. He smiled at the though, but it soon faded.

"Why me?" He asked. Dark placed his cold finger under Anti's chin, holding up his face.

"I've read your reports Anti, about what you've done." He said. "I can tell you're skilled enough for the job I need you to do for me."

"What job?" Anti asked, looking at Dark's perfectly shielded black eyes.

The man in front of the room looked in through the bars at them. "I'm sorry Sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to leave. He's ..."

"I know, I know." Dark sighed. He got up off the floor and looked down at Anti. "Don't worry Anti, I'll get you out tonight." Dark said, walking towards the barred door. He stopped in his tracks and looked back at Anti, curled up on the floor. 

"You can take one more night, can't you?" Dark asked with a grin. Anti watched as Dark left him alone again in his tiny room. As he turned and left Anti's view round the corner, the people in white gowns came into the room, marching swiftly towards Anti.

"N-No! Get away!" Anti stuttered, scurrying to the corner of the room. Two of the people gripped the sides of his body and another unhooked his chain from the wall, holding it like a dog leash.

"Come along Septic." One of them said as they lifted Anti off the floor. Anti kicked and screamed, thrashing his legs at them in fast motions.

"G-GET OFF M-ME!" Anti screamed, trying desperately to get away. One pulled out a large syringe filled with a glowing white liquid. He grabbed Anti's head and stuck the needle into the back. Anti cried out, continuing to kick at the people buzzing around him and trying to get him out of the room.

Soon, his head felt so heavy, his eyelids drooping and his legs falling weak. His mind was flashing in and out of consciousness. He felt a hand run through his greasy hair and shush him gently, soon pouring that menacing voice down his ears.

"Shhh...Go to sleep."

To Anti, sleep seemed like a good idea right now. He believed it would help him get away from this. He would wake up and he would be able to live a normal life here in Raspy Hill. He closed his eyes and succumb to slumber.

***

"N-No ..."

Anti awoke to the sounds of machinery and the clatter of medical equipment. He realized he was laying down on an operating table. People rushing around him like bees around a flower, bring forward different bottles of chemicals and substances and pouring them into syringes. He tried to hide his head, but soon realized that he couldn't. There were metal bars holding him down and a patch over his right black eye, leaving his septic eye exposed.

That horrible voice came back as that figure stood over him again, his eyes scanning Anti's pinned down body and his mask hiding his deranged smile.

"Hello again Patient 01.14.20.09." He said, his eyes hidden as nothing but blurred shadows. Anti pulled against his restraints, his sharp teeth gritting together and foam escaping from the sides of him mouth.

"N-No more-I-" Anti mumbled, but the figure held his palm over Anti's mouth, silencing him with nothing buy muffled speech.

"Sir, it's time." A woman said from behind her surgical mask. She handed him a syringe filled with a bright blue liquid.

"Ah, yes. Thank you." The man said, admiring the chemical inside. He lent over Anti and held the needle over his septic eye. Anti began to sequel, but his voice was still muffled by the mans gloved hand. His eye twitched as he watched the tip of the needle stop in front of his eye ball.

"It's time for your medicine Septic..." He said with an obvious hidden grin. He pressed the needle against Anti's eyeball, penetrating it, and slowly injecting the substance into his eye. Anti screamed out in agony as the chemical spread around his head, causing his eye to pulse vigorously. He felt something building up inside him as he looked the man in the eye. He took a step back from Anti who began to grown heavily as he removed his hand from Anti's mouth. Black blood oozed down the sides as Anti's monstrous growls became louder.

Anti roared out a demonic sound and snapped his restraints bolted around his neck. People ran out of the room as Anti jumped off the table. He looked the man in the eye, his eye patch falling from his face, allowing him to have full vision again. The man charged at him, gripping a small surgical knife. Anti raised his hand and knocked the man off his feet, throwing him across the room. 

Anti bent down and picked up the surgical knife and held it to his bare neck. The man watched in horror as Anti slid it against the skin of his bruised neck, black blood gushing and flowing from his wound. He gripped the knife in hand and smiled. 

In a split second, he was on top of the man, bringing the knife down through the man's neck. He cried out in agony, as Anti began to laugh hysterically, watching him bleed out on the floor. His hair stained with his blood and as he gurgled on his own blood, he slipped away. Anti leaned in close and whispered in the dead man's ear with a fanged smile.

"Shhh...Go to sleep."

***

A.N

DAMN THIS CHAPTER IS LONG!

But there you go, some more back story on Anti.

I decided to bring back some more 'gory' parts since that's what you guys seemed to enjoy the most.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you in the next one!

Buh-Bye :)