Chapter 15 - Doctor

Jack looked up at Dark, eyes now pitch black. No red, just completely shielded in a black sheet. He had turned Mark's skin hideously grey and dry with his greasy hair hanging over his menacing face that held his sinister fanged grin.

"D-Dark!" Jack stuttered, gritting his teeth and meeting Dark's gaze. Anger built up inside of his body as he eyed him down.

"Nice to see you again Sean." Dark smiled, taking a step towards Jack. Jack flinched slightly and Dark placed a sharp finger under his chin, lifting up Jack's face. He admired his work as he looked at Jacks exposed left eye, swollen green where the whites should be and badly septic.

"What's taking you so long Anti?" Dark asked. Jack felt a rush of pain scorch his forehead. He looked away from Dark, clenching his eyes shut tightly. His eyes shot open and turned back to Dark, revealing his other eye to be black and red.

"I-It's taking m-me a while f-for me to b-break him d-down ..."  Anti struggled to say in his high pitched voice, as his right eye quickly snapped back into the cool blue as Jack took over again. He took a sharp breath in and looked into Dark's empty gaze.

"Poor Jackaboy." Dark sighed, stroking Jacks cheek slowly. "You're sick. We need to get you some help." Dark forcefully grabbed the back of Jack's head and dragged him to the the other end of the tiny room. As he walked closer to the wall, Jack began to scream out, but he didn't listen. Jack tightly screwed his eyes shut as Dark marched with him to the wall.

Jack opened his eyes to find himself in a white room, a long metallic table in the center with straps attatched, and to the side was lined with medical equipment, from knives to syringes. They looked over to where a man in a long white lab coat stood in the corner by a long sink, looking through papers.

"Doctor." Dark said with a small grin. The man turned and met Jack's gaze. His eyes a misty shade of blue, his hair green like Jack's, but most of it was tucked underneath his surgical cap.

"Ah, vello there Dark! Vat a pleasant surprise to zee you again! " The doctor said with a smile.

"I have a patient for you." Dark said, tossing Jack forward. He fell to the floor, but with his hands tucked away in his straight-jacket, he couldn't stop himself from falling face first onto the cold floor. Jack groaned on the floor as he felt someone grip his hair and pull him up. He cracked open his eyes and looked into the doctor's dead eyes. Jack noticed he was staring at his left eye.

"And vat seems to be ze problem with ze patient?" He asked, looking behind Jack at Dark.

"His mind." Dark said, folding his arms. "Ain't that right Anti?" He called out.

Jack's head tilted to the side in a violent motion as his right eye shot to black and red.

"Damn right it is!" Anti cried. "T-This fucker's mind is s-sharp!" His head jolted back upright as Jack came back into control, his eye once again blue. The doctor's eyes widened as he looked upon Jacks body in his grasp. He looked over at Dark.

"And vat exactly do I get out of zis?" The doctor asked.

"A little something to pass time, and I'll also help to get a real Doctor's Licence this time." Dark said. The doctor's face lit up as he looked back at Jack again. Jack swallowed hard as the doctor gave a sinister smile before looking back at Dark.

"Okay." He said.

"Good, I'll leave you to it." Dark said as he turned around and headed towards the wall. "Oh, and Schneeplestein." Dark stopped and turned for a second. "Have fun." He grinned as he walked back through the wall.

Schneeplestein looked at Jack with hungry eyes and lead him over to the long metal table. He tore off Jack's straight-jacket, allowing Jack's arms to fall and finally feel through the numbness. That didn't last long as Schneeplestien painfully pushed him onto the table and began tying Jack's restraints. Jack started to lash out, frantically trying to escape, but soon Schneeplestein had his wrists, ankles and neck strapped tightly to the table. He reached over and strapped a metal helmet to Jack's head before heading back over to the sink. 

It was incredibly uncomfortable, so Jack began to shuffle around, hoping to free himself of his restraints. He felt something cold and damp touch his finger tips. Jack struggled to look down from his neck restraint, but managed to peer his eyes just enough to see his hand.

Drenched in fresh blood.

Jack's breathing became rapid and his heart began to beat constantly against his ribs. Schneeplestein returned and looked down at Jack with a large smile, stretching across his face. He forced a damp flannel into Jack's mouth and tied the ends on two hooks on either side of the table, beside Jack's head. Jack screamed out, but Schneeplestein's smile only grew across his face, his eyes cruelly glistening.

"You're going to be more fun zan Peeta ever was."