Chapter 16 - Therapy

A.N (please read)

1k?! NO WAY! (ahah that rhymed)

Thanks for your support you guys! Really though! You guys are AWESOME!

Anyway, here's another chapter for you!

Though I should warn you, it does contain some pretty disturbing scenes so .....

Yeah ... Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schneeplestein  strapped two large wires to the helmet and hooked them to a large device behind Jack's head. He then returned to his equipment before selecting a small knife. He held it close to his eyes, allowing Jack to see the disturbing glimmer that shone within them as he pulled up his surgical mask. He looked down at Jack with what Jack could only assume was a menacing grin hidden behind his mask.

"You know, you amaze me." He began. "Novan has ever lasted zis long against Anti." He held the knife close to Jack's pale arm. "So, ve're just going to have to help you." He leaned in closer and whispered. "But first, a checkup."

He pressed the side of the knife against Jack's precious skin, creating a line of dark red that followed the line the knife was carving, and also escaping to trickle down the sides of Jack's arm. Jack clenched his eyes shut and cried out, but his voice was limited from behind the flannel gagged in his mouth. Jack's eyes finally peeked open as Schneeplestein drew the bloody knife away and placed it back on his table of other equipment. 

He bent over and looked at Jack's arm, gushing with fresh blood. He pulled down his surgical mask, revealing a disturbing, psychopathic smile.  Then, without warning, opened his mouth and licked up Jack's wound, moaning slightly as he caught the warm blood onto his tongue. Jack looked away in disgust, feeling the long dry tongue press against his exposed flesh. Schneeplestein licked his lips as he stood up, pulling his surgical mask back over his mouth and nose.

"Hmm ..." He hummed placing his hand on his chin, looking at Jack's arm. "You don't taste right. Zis calls for some therapy I think." He looked into Jack's terrified eyes. "Is zat okay with you?" Jack yelled towards the deranged doctor, but of course he couldn't make out the cursed words he was spitting towards him. Schneeplestein nodded as his eyes glowed with excitement. "Glad to here it."

Schneeplestein seemed to skip over to the large machine hooked to Jack's head and began to drag it over to the table. Jack frantically began trying to break free of his restraints, but to no avail. His eye sight became slightly blurry for a second as he looked down and saw his blood covered arm. His hot breath flowed down his sweat drenched face as he caught a glimpse of Schneeplestein flicking a switch on the side of the machine. A loud humm filled the room that quickly died down to a low rumble as he turned a large dial on the front. 

He looked to the side and picked up the small blood stained knife off the table once again. He slowly pulled down his mask again and licked the blade, collecting more blood. He moaned again in pleasure, closing his eyes as he licked the other side clean to. He looked down at Jack, placing his hand on a large lever on the side of the machine. He smiled, baring his blood stained teeth.

"Let's begin treatment."

He pulled down the lever and sparks soon flew out the side. Jack felt a numb pain fill the back of his head, but soon, he began to hear his skull cracking, popping in his ear drums as he screwed his eyes shut. The pain was unbearable. Jack let out a muffled high pitched scream, almost tearing out his vocal cords. His muscles in his body contracted as the current shot through them, causing his body to shake uncontrollably. He began flailing, trying to use what little strength he had left to break free, but soon another shock flew through his body. He screamed again as his eyes snapped open, with Schneeplestein's laughter echoing in the distance.

****

Dark entered a small room, presented as an office of some kind. There were folders and papers stacked up high around a large wooden desk in the center, along with notebooks strewed around the place. Just like the other rooms, there were no windows or doors, but a few items were hung up in glass frames on the walls. Different assortments of guns and fire arms, and in the center, above the large swivel chair was a tiny golden gun in a small polished case.

"I'm busy at the moment, can you come back later?" A slurred voice said. A figure was facing the wall in the large chair, looking through different documents. Dark stepped forward.

"It's me you pink haired bastard." Dark said, his voice deep. The chair turned around, revealing a man with solid brown eyes, a red and white striped suit and blindingly bright pink hair that matched his curled mustache. He eyed down Dark a smiled.

"Ah Dark! I was wondering when you were going to show up!" The figure said, placing his papers down and resting his elbows on the desk. "So, you finally took over Fischbach? Took ya long enough!"

"Cut the shit Wilford!" Dark snapped, his pitch black eyes glowing. "I need help with Anti."