Chapter 19 - Wake Up!

A.N

2k reads?! Holy Crap!

Thank you guys soooooooooooooooooo much for your support and lovely comments! It's awesome! 

Anyway, here's the next chapter to my shitty little story, hope you enjoy :)

***

Bob twiddled his thumbs under the dining table, Wade next to him looking over at Felix who was at the over end of the table, the phone to his ear. Wade looked across the restaurant, noticing how packed it had become since they had been here. Felix took the phone from his ear and placed it on the table, throwing his head in his hands.

"Nothing." Felix sighed.

"Where are they?" Asked Wade. "They said they would be here."

"They might be busy or something." Bob said.

"Yeah, but you'd expect them to tell us." Felix said, brushing his hand through his dull blond mop of hair.

"What about Amy?" Wade asked.

"She'll be here in a minuet." Felix replied, picking up a menu from the edge of the table and sharing it with Marzia. Wade leaned back against the cushioned seat. It wasn't like Mark or Jack to just not show up for anything, especially without telling them before hand. 

He looked next to him at Molly, who was busy scowling through her phone. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. She looked up and smiled as he kissed her forehead. Bob was busy talking to Mandy on the other side of the table. Soon enough, Amy came from round the corner and made her way over to the table.

"Hey guys!" She smiled, taking a seat beside Felix. Everybody looked up and greeted her with a warm smile.

"Hey Amy, glad you could make it!" Felix said as Amy slid off her coat.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Amy said wrapping her coat round the back of her chair. She looked up and observed the people sat at the table. 

"Where's Mark and Sean?" She frowned.

"We don't know. Neither of them are picking up their phones. We figured you would know." Bob said.

"No, I don't. I haven't heard from either of them all day since they left for the convention earlier today." Amy said, slightly confused.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon guys." Marzia said. "Let's order some drinks."

Everybody agreed and began to look over what they wanted. Marzia was probably right. They'll be here soon.

***

"Wh-what are you saying?" Jack mumbled, steering his eyes away from the mirror in front of him. Wilford leaned back slightly, gripping onto Jack's shoulder.

"What I'm saying is that you were possessed by a demon long ago, his name is Sean. He took over your body and controlled you, manipulating your mind." Wilford said, bringing himself back forward and curling his mustache at the end.

"I-I don't understand." Jack said, eyes twitching slightly.

"You were born as Anti, but this horrible creature, Sean, took over your body, manipulating you, making you think things you would never think, giving you false memories of who you were." Wilford stated with a small smile. "But you can get him out."

"Y-you're insane! My name is Sean! Anti's the real monster here!" Jack screamed. Wilfred looked over at the doctor and nodded. Scneeplestein pulled the lever again, and Jack heard the sides of his head crack as his eyes snapped open. A scream forced its way up his throat and escaped out his mouth. He pulled against his restraints, trying so desperately to escape the pain that was being forced into his brain. Wilford leaned in close and looked Jack in the eye.

"Anti! Wake up!" He cried. Jack clenched his eyes tightly and jerked his head to one side in one violent motion, snapping his restraints around his neck. Wilford took a step back and looked on as Jack's eyes opened, revealing his once brilliant blue eye to have been submerged in black and red, with his other eye still horribly green and septic. He shot his vision towards Wilford, his head still shaking violently.

"Anti?" Wilford asked hesitantly. Jack's eye snapped back to blue as the shock died down. Wilford clenched his fist and struck Jack in the side of the head. Jack cried out as Wilford continued to punch him. 

"WAKE UP YOU BASTARD!" Wilford cried as Schneeplestein quickly ran over and pulled him off Jack.

"Vilford! Calm yourzelf! Ve can't kill him! Dark vill kill me too!" He cried, holding Wilford back. Wilford stopped resisting and looked back at Schneeplestein with a glimmer in his eyes.

"Dark ..." He said, looking back over at Jack. Schneeplestein's mouth curved into a smile, looking at Jack's shivering body.

"Oooooh! Very clever!" He slurred. "Shall I go?"

"No, I'll go get him. You still need to work." Wilford said, looking over his shoulder at Schneeplestein with a small smile. He leaned back slightly and kissed Schneeplestien on his lips which were covered in dried blood. He walked away and through a wall, leaving Jack ad Schneeplestein alone once again.

"Now ..." Schneeplestein began, drawing his small knife again and holding it in front of his face. "Let's see just vat's inside zat mind of yours."