Chapter 30 - So Long ...

(this is a long ass flashback...)

Alarms were ringing, people running through the corridors in a mad panic. Anti emerged from the room, clutching the black blood stained knife in his pale hand. He turned the corner and eyed down the darkened hallway, where all the other 'insane' demons were.

Anti began to walk down slowly, and soon a figure ran up against the bars of his cell, reaching out to Anti with hopeful eyes.

"Septic! You don't suppose you could help me out, could ya?" He asked with a false smile. Anti walked to the side and picked up a set of keys. He walked over to the figures cell, watching the mans eye light up as he got closer.

Anti quickly grabbed the man by his collar and held him against the bars. He forced the keys down the mans throat, causing the man to vomit and start to choke. Anti threw him back as he passed out, struggling to breath through this mixture of metal and vomit clogging his throat.

"Sorry Peter, I'm kinda busy." Anti said coldly and continued his walk down the hallway. Soon, guards came running out, each with tranquilizer guns, fully loaded, aimed at Anti.

"Patient 01.14.20.09, Anti!" A guards shouted. "Put the weapon down and return with us to your cell!"

"What, this?" Anti asked with a smile, holding out the knife. In a glitch, he was in front of the guard, driving the knife through his stomach. He cried out in pain and soon fell to Anti's feet. The guards took aim and began to fire directly at Anti. As they pulled the trigger, Anti shot round each guard, slashing their stomachs open with the small knife in hand, and a huge grin plastered on his face. All was silent, until all the guards fell limp and collapsed in a heap on the floor, drowning in a pool of blood.

"Oh, and the name's Antisepticeye." Anti said, touching his septic eyeball with his finger. 

"Hmm, I like it." Anti said, smiling to himself. "Has a nice ring to it."

"I'll say." A deep voice said. Anti turned around in a swift motion. A figure stepped out of the shadows and smiled once laying his eyes on Anti. "Though I must admit, you're not looking too great."

This was true. Anti's hair was dark and greasy, hanging over his face. His skin deathly pale and his neck bruised with a large gash across it, oozing with demon blood. Anti's septic eye glowed as he looked at Dark.

"Heh, I'll second that." Anti smirked.

"So, you ready to get out of here?" Dark asked.

"I've wanted it for so long ..." Anti smiled.

"Excellent." Dark grinned. "But first ..."

BANG!

Anti felt a sharp pain soar through his stomach. He clutched it tightly and turned around to see a figure standing there, half submerged in shadows. As Anti fell to his knees, he got a better look at the figure. A white and red stripped suit, deep brown eyes, and a pink mustache with matching puffy hair. Anti coughed up a spot of blood and collapsed to the floor, his vision fading into darkness.

*** 

 Anti woke up on a metal operating table in a small white room. He sat up and rubbed his head, feeling slightly nauseous. He quickly clutched his stomach, feeling an aching pain throb from his wound.

"Ah! You're vinally avake!" A voice said. Anti looked across the room and saw a man standing there, messing around with bottles and equipment. He turned around, revealing his dead, misty blue eyes, and his mouth covered by a surgical mask. He looked just like ... one of them ...

"W-where am I?" Anti asked, still clutching his stomach. "Who are you?"

The figure walked up to him with a damp flannel in hand. He lifted Anti's arms out of the way and held the flannel against the wound. Anti clenched his eyes and took in a sharp breath as he felt a harsh burn spread across his stomach. He sighed deeply as the immediate pain drifted away, leaving only a mild, bearable pain.

"I am Doctor Schneeplestein." The man said. "And don't worry, I'm a friend of Dark's."

"W-were you the one who shot me?" Anti asked, holding the flannel to his wound.

"No, zat vas Dark's new friend and associate, Vilford Varfshache." Schneeplestein said, taking a step back from Anti to search for some chemicals. "I have not met him in person, but I hear zat he is very skilled at his job. Is zat true?" He asked.

"I-I don't really know." Anti mumbled. "I only got a quick look at him. I don't tend to observe how skilled a person is when they shoot me."

Schneeplestein chuckled under his breath, picking out a handful of chemicals and placing them in test tubes, then aligning them into a test tube rack. Anti felt his neck, a large bandage wrapped around it.

What had gotten into him back there?

Cutting his neck?

"So why did Wilford shoot me?" Anti asked, looking back down at his wound.

"You were a little 'out of control', and Dark didn't want any accidents to happen." Schneeplestein replied, mixing two different coloured liquids together in a small beaker and observing it closely.

"Where's Dark now?" Anti asked.

"Who knows? He's alvays vushing avound getting stuff veady." Schneeplestein said, adding in a drop of another chemical to the mix and watching carefully.

"Ready for what?" Anti asked hesitantly.

"To take over his vessel." A slurred voice said. Anti turned and saw that familiar pink haired figure, wearing that ridiculous white and red stripped suit. Schneeplestien stopped what he was doing and looked. His eyes seemed to grow wide and sparkle slightly.

"Y-You're Vilford I presume?" Schneeplestein stuttered, seeming to blush.

"That I am." Wilford said with a smile. "And you must be the great Doctor Schneeplestein." Wilford said, giving a bow. "I've heard so much about your work."

Anti observed the two, watching their eyes sparkle while looking at each other. Both were blushing slightly, especially Schneeplestein.

"Ah! And you must be the guy from the asylum who took on all those guards!" Wilford smiled, turning his attention to Anti. "The name's Wilford Warfstache."He once again took a bow and looked up into Anti's eyes.

"Dark has told me so much about you."

A.N

OMG!

WHAT IS WITH IT WITH ME AND WRITING SUPER LONG CHAPTERS!?

ARGH!

Don't worry though!

I should only be doing one more back story chapter before moving forward with the plot!

Yay!

But hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you in the next one :)

Buh-Bye!