Chapter 25 - Cravings

"Anti! So glad you could finally be here!" Wilford smiled. "How'd you feel?"

Anti looked at Wilford, his eyes pitch black and with a large fanged smile on his face.

"I feel alive." He said, his voice high pitched and sounded almost auto-tuned. 

Anti moved his arms forward in a quick motion, snapping his restraints in one quick motion. His red marks around his wrists fading away under his deathly pale skin as he kicked off his ankle restraints. He reached up, throwing his helmet aside and ripped the restraint off his neck, rubbing his hand up and down the area. He stepped onto the cold floor and looked down at himself, smiling with pride.

"It's been so long since I felt this way." He smiled. Wilford placed a firm hand on his shoulder.

"Glad to hear it!" He said. Anti looked down and observed Mark's lifeless body on the floor. He stepped forward and crouched down, looking into Mark's stone cold eyes.

"How long will he be asleep?" Anti asked.

"About another ten minutes, though Dark will have a serious headache afterward." Wilford replied, folding his arms across his chest.

"Did you have to shoot him in the head?" Anti asked, poking at the wound in Mark's forehead.

"It was the only way for the bullet to knock him out quickly. We wanted to make it look believable for little ol' Sean." Wilford said, twirling his golden pistol in his hand before slipping it back into his pocket.

"You put a spell on it something?" Anti asked, observing the small amount of blood dried around the wound.

"Yeah, both me and Schneeplestein worked together to make a spell on a bullet to knock him out. Ain't that right baby?" Wilford said, turning his attention to Schneeplestein at the back of the room. Schneeplestein stepped out of the shadows of the machine and stood beside Wilford, staring into his eyes with a smile.

"You got it Vilford." He said softly.

"So you guys are a couple now?" Anti asked, standing up to admire the two. "When did that happen?"

"Three months ago. I was covering a story on a patient he had previously, and we got talking and it kinda took off from there." Wilford said.

"Ah Peeta, you truly vere a good patient." Schneeplestein sighed, looking back at the operating table.

"Anyway, what should we do about this?" Anti asked, pushing Mark's body with the tip of his foot, shaking it slightly. "This can't be comfortable."

"Put him in his room I guess until he's awake. He'll want to see you straight away I guess." Wilford said. Anti fan his fingers through his mess of sweat drenched hair and rubbed it down the back of his neck. His hands were shaking slightly as he felt around his neck.

"You okay Anti?" Wilford asked, observing Anti's movements. "You seem a bit tense."

"N-nah, just craving something. I don't know what though." Anti sighed, looking at the floor.

"Oh, zat is just a side effect of ze treatment Sean received. I have something for zat!" Schneeplestein exclaimed, rushing over to a set of draws over to the side of the room. He fumbled through them for a moment, but soon returned with a large devise in hand along with a tiny remote.

"Here." He handed the devise to Anti who observed it. His face scowled.

"A collar?! I'm not a fuckin' dog you arse!" Anti cried, burrowing his pitch black eyes into Schneeplestein. (LOVE YOU CJ!!! XD)

"It's not just a collar." Schneeplestein explained. "It's a shock collar to help vith your cravings. Think of it as a cigarette in a vay. You ever feel like you are craving, just press zis button." He said, holding up the small back remote in his other hand.

Anti looked back down and admired the collar, feeling an irritating sense in his neck. How he longed to feel something pulse through his body and make his feel more alive. He quickly wrapped it around his neck and clicked it into place. He looked over at Schneeplestein who proceeded to toss the remote at him. As Anti caught it, he held his thumb over the large red button on the front. He took in a deep breath and pressed the button.

A quick shock shot through his body, sending that irritating feeling away and replacing it with a buzz of adrenaline. Anti's eyes widened as he felt his muscles contract in the blink of an eye and his body pulsing with a jolt of movement. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling as the shock drifted away. He sighed and looked down, pressing the button again. But nothing happened. He slammed the button again before having it taken off by Schneeplestein.

"I programmed it to only allow vun shock per hour. You don't vant to kill zat body ov yours." He said. Anti groaned but nodded.

"Okay then, let's get this guy back into his room and wait for him to wake up." Wilford said with a spring in his step, pointing towards Mark's body. He looked back at Anti and grinned.

"I'm sure Dark will be very happy to see you again Anti."

A.N

And there you go! Antisepticeye is here ladies and gentlemen!

I'm sorry I didn't update last night! I really tried to!

I was preforming in a Christmas show and had to get up on stage and sing, and by the time I got back I was flat out! But the show was a tonne of fun and I had a great time!

But don't worry! I will still be trying my best to make sure I publish a new chapter every night, and if I can't then I will explain myself just like this. :)

Anyway, I will talk to you guys tomorrow for the next chapter which I am VERY looking forward to :)

Buh-Bye! :)