Chapter 23 - Co-Operating

"Thank you for coming Miss Nelson." An officer said as he shut the door behind him, taking his seat opposite Amy. "I know this must be stressful for you."

They were sat in the interrogation room, the same where Mark had been questioned. The table had been put back, the lights had been replaced, except for the small window in the door which was still waiting to be replaced. Amy fiddled with her soft blonde hair, wrapping it around her finger out of nerves.

"Yeah, but I just wanna find them." Amy said, her voice slightly shaky.

"So, when was the last time you saw Mr. Fischbach and Mr. McLoughlin?" The officer asked, opening his notebook.

"I never saw Sean, but I saw Mark the day before Sean arrived at his house. He had been round my apartment all that day." Amy said as the officer began to take down notes.

"Have you noticed any strange behavior in Mr. Fischback at all lately? Anything out of the ordinary?" The officer asked, holding his pen away from his paper. Amy looked down at her feet, thinking back to Mark. His sweet innocent smile, his warm eyes and his deep contagious laughter.

"No, not really."Amy said flatly.

"Not really?" The officer asked, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Well, he has been having nightmares a lot over the past month." Amy stated. The officer began to frantically take down notes, scribbling them into his notebook.

"Did he ever tell you what they were about?" He asked.

"No. I never asked." Amy replied. "I didn't think it was really important."

*** (POV swap cause of reasons)***

"So, Mr Kjellberg, when was the last time you saw Mr. Fischback and Mr. McLoughlin."

Felix  removed his knuckles away from his mouth and looked up at the officer.

"I saw them both at the convention earlier today. We had a panel together and we said goodbye after the signings. We were all gonna meet up and have dinner, but they never showed up."

The officer took down the information.

"Anything strange or unusual about them?"

Felix thought for a moment before speaking, looking down at his fists on the table.

"Nothing I noticed with Mark, but on the panel, Jack was taken off stage cause he wouldn't stop coughing, and when he came back, he had a large bandage over his eye. I was going to question about it over dinner, but ..." Felix paused. He looked back up at the officer, tears pricking in his eyes. "I don't care about that anymore. I just want to know where my friends are."

***

Dark shoved Jack back onto the vertical table, tying his restraints tightly around his wrists, ankles and of course his neck, moving the table in swift motions in order to tie them. Jack grunted slightly as the table's movements came to a sharp halt.

"Can't forget this." Dark smiled, holding the metal helmet above Jack's face. Jack's eyes trembled as he stared at the devise. His hands clenched tightly, his nails digging into his palms, thinking back to the intense shocks flying through his body, and how badly he wanted to scream, but when he could, it didn't ease the pain as his body shook violently. He tried to shake his head, but all he could do was slightly twitch.

"N-No ..." He stuttered. Dark placed the helmet on Jack's head, hushing him.

"Shhh ... It's all for the best Sean." Dark smiled, baring his hideously fanged teeth. "You see, your mind is far to sharp for Anti to just pop out. So we need to make a little ... alterations to your brain." He finished hooking up the helmet as Wilford and Schneeplestein entered back through the wall, holding hands and gazing into each others eyes.

"Zat was ..." Schneeplestein began but was cut short by Wilford pressing his lips against his.

"...amazing." Wilford finished.

"Excuse me?! I could use you guys's help!" Dark called out agitated. Wilford and Schneepletein broke their gaze and walked over next to Dark, looking down at Sean.

"So, how'd it go?" Wilford asked, folding his arms.

"He's co-operating." Dark said, picking up the knives scattered on the floor and placing them back onto the equipment table.

"Vonderful!" Schneeplestein applauded, his dead eyes glimmering. "So vhy do you need our help?"

Dark turned his head and looked him in the eye, smiling widely.

"To break him out."

Wilford and Schneeplestein looked at each other a smiled, nodding towards Dark.

Schneeplestien walked round to the side and flipped on the machine, sending out a large humm across the room that died down quickly. Wilford pulled out his tiny golden pistol, observing his reflection inside it and curling his mustache. Dark stepped back and smiled at Jack.

"Remember Sean, you're doing this for him." Dark's eyes switched back to Mark's brown eyes. Mark held his head and looked at Jack, a tear trickling down his cheek.

"Ja-"

BANG!

Wilford shot Mark through the head, a small line of blood trickling out of the bullet hole in the center of his forehead. Jack stopped breathing, tears flowing down his burning face as he watched his best friend fall to his knees and onto the floor.

"MAAAAAAAAAAAARK!"

A.N

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

WTF IS WITH ALL THE CLIFF HANGERS?!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I OWN NOTHING!

But hope you guys enjoyed, this chapter took WAY longer that I had hoped to write, but I loved it :)

Btw, thank you guys for the lovely support! I love you guys to bits :)

Anyway guys, I will see you in the next chapter. Buh Bye!