Chapter 32 - Sweet Dreams

(WHY SUCH A LONG ASS FLASHBACK?!)

Dark held out his hand and helped Anti off the table. Anti grunted and clenched his as his feet hit the floor, a sharp pain pounding from the bullet wound in his stomach. He pulled the flannel away slowly and looked down at his wound. The bullet hole was slowly shrinking, surrounded by Anti's black blood. Dark looked at Anti's wound and frowned slightly.

"You're a quick healer." Dark said. "It usually takes a day or two for a wound like that to heal."

"Heh, I always was a quick healer."Anti laughed under his breath , thinking back to all those experiments, how they lasted for hours, how he would scream in pain afterwards for only a short amount of time before it drifted away, then it would start all over again.

Anti looked to the side and saw Schneeplestein and Wilford standing by the counter. Schneeplestein holding a beaker of dark blue liquid inside a ring of candles, Wilford chanting some kind of spell from the large book. A light yellow gas soon circled Wilford and the book, before drifting towards the beaker. It soaked into the liquid, forming a new, dark green liquid. Schneeplestein took out a syringe and sucked up the liquid inside. He looked at Wilford and smiled.

"Not bad Vilford." Schneeplestein said with a smile.

"Not bad yourself Doctor." Wilford laughed. Schneeplestein looked over at Dark and nodded.

"So, you ready?" Dark said, looking back up at Anti.

"Ready for what exactly?" Anti asked, confused.

"The plan is for me to take over my vessel, and once I come into contact with yours, infect him Demon blood so a demon can take him over." Dark said. "But, we want to make sure that the demon who does is you. Other demons may possess him, but as he isn't their vessel, they cannot stay for long."

"So how are we gonna do that?" Anti asked, cocking his head slightly to the side.

"We're gonna put you to sleep." Dark said. Anti's eyes grew wide and he began to step back. That menacing voice whispering deep into his pointed ears.

"Shhh...Go to sleep."

"N-No more sleep ..." Anti stuttered, eyes full of terror. He continued to step back until his back hit the metal table, causing him to stop and grip the sides with his trembling hands.

"Anti, calm down." Schneeplestein said, worried. "All ve're going to do iz send you to sleep and vonce Dark has taked over Mark, you vill wake up ..."

"And how long will that be?!" Anti cried, his head turing swiftly towards Schneeplestien.

"V-Ve don't know. From what Vilford has told us, Mark's body is very strong, meaning zat it vill take some time-"

"NO! I-I can't go back to sleep ..." Anti yelled across the room, gripping the table harder, denting the sides.

"Anti, you need to calm down." Wilford said, taking a step towards Anti.

"S-STAY AWAY!" Anti screeched, his eyes glowing fiercely and foam dripping from his mouth. Wilford quickly drew out his golden pistol and aimed it at Anti.

"ANTI! CALM DOWN!" Wilford called out, closing one eye as he locked on target. 

Anti hunched over, gripped his knees and began to sob, grey tears falling down his face and splashing onto the floor. He cried out, causing more tears to flow. But slowly, his cries began to raise in pitch and form into a light chuckle. Anti slowly pulled himself upright, clutching his stomach as laughter suddenly erupted out of his chest. 

Dark, Wilford and Schneeplestein watched on as Anti's deranged eyes locked onto theirs. Tears were still flowing down his face as he continued to laugh. Suddenly, be gasped and cupped his hands over his mouth, trying to halt his laughter as grey tears tickled down the back of his hands. The laughter died down and he slowly took his hands away, gripping his neck instead.

"I-I can't do it ..." He sobbed, his voice shaky. Dark took a strong step forward.

"Are you saying you refuse to take the job?!" Dark snapped.

"I-I'm sorry." Anti mumbled, covering his eyes as he continued to gush out tears.

"Don't you see Septic?" Dark said coldly with a twisted smile. "You don't have a choice."

"Wh-wha-" Anti's eyes widened as he felt something sharp penetrate the back of his neck. He turned around in a swift motion, seeing Schneeplestein standing behind him, gripping an empty syringe in hand. Anti lashed out with his arm, sending Schneeplestein flying across the room and crashing into the counter. He heard something snap as Schneeplestien hit the corner, crying out in pain.

"Schneeplestein!" Wilford cried out, rushing over to him. He held his carefully and gently helped him up, hugging him.

Anti took a shaky step forward, collapsing onto his knees. He gripped his head and shook it violently, trying so desperately to stay awake. He looked up and saw Dark standing over him, a stern, evil look on his face.

"N-No-" Anti mumbled under his breath. Dark looked down at him, his eyes hollow black, baring a hideous fanged grin.

"Sweet dreams freak." Dark kicked Anti in the side of his head, knocking him out. Anti closed his eyes and succumb to the darkness of sleep.

***

(out of flashback THANK GOD)

Anti sat up quickly, clutching the bed covers tightly. He caught his breath and rubbed the back of his neck.

He-he remembered ... Was that really Dark?

He got out of bed and walked out the room, holding his head. He turned to go into a kitchen like room and poured himself a glass of water, drinking it quickly.

"Hey." He turned and saw Dark waling past, a box of cheez its in hand on his way to his room. "What's up?"

Anti sighed under his breath and placed the glass down on the counter.

"I can't sleep."

***

A.N

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY!!!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

I took a little break since it is the holidays, and I needed to think of some ideas.

I just KNOW you guys are gonna love what I got in store! >:D

ANYWAY, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope to see you in the next one :)

BUH-BYE!