Ch 1 - Reborn

Keys

(FN) - First Name
(LN) - Last Name
(SN) - Sword Name
(HC) - Hair Color
(EC) - Eye Color

~~~~~

Your POV

It's a few years now since mom and dad passed away. All I have left of them is this sword (SN). Not long when holstered but long and light. Just the way I like a swift swing. I'm not sure why it seems important but when I was left this was the only thing I received from them.

I go to school which is my safe haven and outside of that I do my best to get food and a bed for the night. Occasionally the people are nice. But lately it's been scraps and the church has distanced themselves from me. I don't know why.

End POV.

You were walking home after school. It was late when you left. You didn't have anything better to do after school so you stayed after to study.

On the way home you passed by a girl in a bat looking costume. You took a flier being nice. It had a circular symbol on it. You put it in your pocket and continue walking home.

You were walking around a park when the sky went red.

"You seem to only be out for a short time period at night. That pisses me off you know. Let's see now. Average height with (HC) hair and (EC) eyes. You are quite charming really. Too bad you I'll be tearing it to shreds." Said a woman's voice.

"Who's there?" You ask looking around.

"Up here handsome. I'm Asami." She said again.

You look up and it appears to be a woman with magenta eyes, black lingerie, and crow like wings.

"Oh wow your hot. Wait a minute. What the hell? You're trying to kill me?" You blurt.

"Am I the only one that hasn't tried to kill you over your sword?" She grins.

"It's just a family artifact. Is it that important?"

"Good thing your a stray. That way your sword becomes mine. Enough talk. Any last words worm?"

"Ummmm"

"That's enough." She throws a spear of light into your leg right above the kneecap.

"Ouch. Ahhhhhhh. Why What ..... is.......this? This pain."

"Light burns your kind like acid. It should suck the life out of you. One more to make this faster." She giggled with evil and threw another spear.

The spear of light lunged through your left shoulder. You coughed blood.

"No ....... I can't. I got to live ....... my life. No."

Just then a red shiny circle came from the ground. A few students your age were present.

"Don't touch him." Said a girl. She had long red hair and huge curves.

"What's it to you?" Asked Asami.

"I am Rias Gremory from the House of Gremory. Back down now or my Pawn or Knight will dispose of you. And we will scrape your blood on the ground if we feel like it."