Questions

Alright guys I always do a questionnaire after completing stories to engage with audience and I know some don't like reaching out. Some nervous too. Some say "sorry to bother you but," yeah. Everyone. Please. You are not a bother to me. You can always ask away. That being said here we go.

Will NekoPire be in the same universe as Love And Swing 2?

Yes and no. I will have them set up to be together. Say like five chapters and get into the good stuff. But also scenarios like chapters titled, Rias Part 1 or Akeno Part 3. For scenes going into things like the strip clubs, dates, showers (Giggitty), and the fact how it goes into Gasper being bi-sexual. To a point. Something to try and get out of the comfort zone. Though CONCERN for some I imagine. In Love And Swing 2 I will reveal their child. Ideas and concept for the human/Vampire/Nekomata I honestly have no clue where to begin. Haven't written concepts out for him/her yet.

Show you watched and never picked up again. Straight up walk out of the theater.

Not a big movie guy. Like the super hero movies I'm not a fanatic. After The Amazing Spider-Man I tapped out. Just me. Not hating anything.

Shows I don't know. Some I flip through and some are just cringe. The show Mom some topics I can't watch.

Certain animes however, Shinometa. Cringe. Trash. Sorry. I really am.

DxD Hero. Sorry. But cancer.

Darling In The Franxx. More cancer. Tide with bleach thank you. That shit is down right depressing. Change my mind. If you hate my stories going dark to light and love this anime it's hypocritical. Just saying.

Guess that's all I got.

Favorite villains? RWBY villains in general.

I think those villains are Dr. Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank, The Emporer from Star Wars, and, let's go the Baron Praxis from Jak 2. This names a few.

Dr. Nefarious wants to turn all organic life forms into robots or machines because of how robots have been treated for so long. He craves revenge and doesn't want just a world domination, but a galaxy. And moving on from there.

The Emperor. A man in disguise under the Jedi who is the Master of it all. Caused a role massive group of heroes to be eliminated outside of two of them.

Baron Praxis. A dictator of Haven City. Wants to experiment on people using dark eco. Which basically for those who don't know what I'm talking about, I would describe it as a sort of uranium and acid. Something that twists and turns everything it touches. To make things worse, threatened to kill his own daughter as a bribe to someone against him. Even when his daughter was on his side and didn't to my knowledge know she was double agent.

As far as RWBY goes; geez where to begin. Torchwick. A scapegoat bad man who wants money. He was the face. Wanted things done right. Hired men, stole, and needed the job done anyway possible. Salem we don't know much outside Ozpin revenge and domination. Cinder is just a chick that wants to be drunk on power. And you think she can turn good? Let's say she we take it after Volume 3. Not 4 or 5. Whether or not she's hurt or not dead you think she'll leave the dark side? Makes no sense. For those who think Fairy Tail has "crap villains", look in the mirror. I would take some of those guys over Mercury, Emerald, Leo, and Cinder any day. Watts and Hazel not enough development for them to make a conclusion. Adam? Once peaceful now a terrorist asshole. Content on him.

Future Plans?

Really been trying to finish stuff up. I did like nine chapters of Nova in about a month. If I went at my certain pace it would outlast maybe near the end of summer. Now that it's out of the way I can move onto other works.

Koneko needs some serious work and going to finish Restless and add plot to my other original Her Royal Average. Tailing Boundaries I am excited to put work in. Some seem skeptic but I hope it all works out. Kokoa needs thicker plot. Storm and Kammi in Climate, RiRai in Voltage, and obviously stupid married Issei, Raven, and Mr. Gremory in The Kids. Roseweisse trying to see how I can get into a deeper romance. I think if I could work for a week or two straight on it I can fly through it with more development, a battle or two, and a lemon or two. I don't know. Been trying to do some stuff for Kitty, Buns, and Tina while having a rotation and priorities on what needs to get done. I'll figure out a schedule some time.

On a side note I'll be editing My Pawn or Rias just to clean it up.

How's Life Treating You?

Ya know... kind of going day by day. I'm going to be 24 on the 16th and got some stuff going on. Car needs fixing so I'm cutting back on stuff to get the money. Ash got into a car accident. I'm not sure if she's lying about her health to me or not. Trying to help her out and helping everyone ehhhhh not working too well. But you know what? I got a good job with a set schedule. Few weeks hopefully it's all settled. Outside of that I got to get back to skate missions, stream consistently, and start the wood working like I always wanted to. Got to quit the slack while at the same time keep an eye on Ash. My mind is wild and at times I like it. Challenges but good stuff to come.

Favorite drink?

I don't drink. Though best beer I've tasted a Yuengling Light on tap. Honestly don't like alcohol. I gotta be sober minded. Just how it goes for me. And I personally have a better time anyways. Would rather have a good tea or something instead.

What's the next big story?

Size? This was originally five chapters. Five! Anything can happen. If it's short it was just meant to be. If not, it worked out well.

How do I rotate stories?

Popularity, feeling, and mood. I wanted a transgender protagonist so bad and wanted an Infinite Stratos story. Soon come forth Third Class. Because some I have met really feel bad about who they are. It's important to me and others who are gay, lesbian, and transgender. Same thing with Yukari.

I try to fill the void and know some like Muse, Origami, and Mero need updating. A Mero you will get soon because tragedy seems to be an ongoing thing.

Will you ever do another harem?

Not out of the question but it needs development. I can't tell you how many some told me to check out. You're telling four girls fall for him and screw his brains out all at once by the fourth chapter? Bad writing. Some are wondering when the Sona and Roseweisse intimacy will happen. Patience. These things take time. Best examples? Inner Moka and Rias.

Soundtracks to write to?

Any extended Sonic track. Adventure 2 Battle, Heroes, and Generations being the favorites.

Jak X Combat racing for some good mood setting instrumental rock.

UNKLE ft Josh Homme - Restless

Kingdom Hearts instrumentals.

Usher and The Weeknd for romance.

Modest Mouse to laugh.

All I can think of right now.

Final words.

Hell with the dream crushers. Do what you want as long it's not harmful to others. Do good in school because it teaches good habits. Be creative. Love art and music even if it's not your taste. And smile. Because you have purpose. Love you all.

-AJ