Ch 8 - Manga

What happens when an easily influenced girl picks up a smut novel? Now what if a girl like Xenovia picks up a hentai novel?

Let's just say Lemon Warning will be posted.

And this is the most funny ecchi I think I've wrote to date.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was time was club and you and Kiba were the first ones in. For a good period of time it seemed empty so you thought you should break conversation.

"So King what's happening?"

"King?"

"Kiba be real man. I've seen it for a long time. You know how many girls want your baby? Probably more than one so babies with an S at the end."

"Well it's complicated for me and my crush. She's rather....... the busy sort."

"So is mine. Actually she's been scaring me lately. If she's been hanging out with Kiryu I'm screwed."

"I think she has. Why?"

"Nose bleed avenue. That's why."

"Ahhhhh. Point is made. But you and Xenovia are doing okay?"

You blush. Then you laugh. "I can't complain. Although, she's been kind of acting a little unusual. She's been saying lewd things as of late."

"Can you complain?"

"It's weird man. I mean she's gotten much more sweeter, but these certain things she's been saying I'm quite nervous."

"Define lewd."

"She said it's okay if I stole her panties and put them on my head."

*Facepalm* "Kiryu and Issei made a monster."

"And how."

"How what?" Said a voice behind you.

You jump. And you get dreadfully nervous. "Yikes! Oh. Hi Nova."

"Afternoon my love."

Hmmm he's right. (FN) is spot on. She's different.

"How's the girls doing?"

"Doing well. Although I'm going to need your help with studies after this pact Rias gave me. She asked if you could tag along. I'm excited to work together."

"All in the same. What do we got?"

"Cutting fruit."

You sweatdrop. "Huh? Excuse me?"

"We do handle swords."

"So let me get this straight. Someone is negotiating with devils so we cube fruit? Cube freaking fruit? Is that what you're saying?"

"Not sure if it's cubed but yes."

"I'm not sure to laugh or be disgusted honestly."

"We work together so behave. If you're good I might feed you."

"Okay I guess."

"Just okay? Boyfriend if you cuddles or anything else I better get more than I guess."

"Sorry Nova. We taking off?"

"Yes."

*Teleport*

~~~~~

"Hello. I'm Xander. Are you the devils?" asked one short man."

"Correction Sir. We are sword wielding devils. My girlfriend says you need help slicing, dicing, something to do with swinging."