Ch 33 - The Anti Dedressant

This chick Tina is either flirty, crazy, not stoppable, or persuasive. Uhhhhh, scratch that. All of that and more. How is Gasper going to dress? Better yet how's she going to "handle" you? And the chapter title isn't a typo either.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Tina was scrolling through the racks and found some black slacks for you. "I have three pairs. All have a different cut. Try them on." She handed them over. While you went to the curtain Gasper was on his own. Which seemed scary since this started off naughty. "Thigh highs on a guy. Why does this look so good on you?"

"I, I guess I thought it looked cute." He blushed.

"Vicky's a go-to place for the two of you?"

"Well, kind of."

"A guy doesn't normally walk in wearing white lace. I thought purple was the mood today. Happy colors. Yet sexy. Gotta feel sexy."

You try the first pair of slacks on and hear the words out of her mouth. This a tux rental or Homewrecker rental. Dammit man. "Too bad he's taken long term."

"True. Very true. You as well. Gaspy you and Koneko swap panties?"

"Not during mid day or anything. Just morning getting dressed if anything."

You hit your head against the wall. Fuck me right? "Coming out." You step out before this conversation leaves you scarred about Gasper's everyday lifestyle. Panties. Fine. Swapping with Koneko? It was going to cross lines unspeakable.

Tina looks around you and has you soon around for her. Then pulls at the waistband. Her bosoms bounce against your chest. Hands up and back. Not wanting to touch anything. "Not baggy. Good. Ooooo and a bit muscular. What are you hiding in those slacks?"

"Nothing. My phone and wallet are behind the curtain."

"Alright. Now the jacket." She walks over to the hanger. She has this pep in her step. That 'booty' would make Issei nosebleed if he was over here. "This dashing blazer could make panties drop I swear. Try it Honey."

You say Beloved or Darling I swear I'm going to lose it. "Okay."

In with the arms and she does a shoulder check. "My, so chiseled. These shoulders are luscious." Patting you down.

(I'll be honest. I have broad shoulders which makes it hard wearing shirts at times. And I feel like on camera my triceps and biceps look flabby. Camera does add ten pounds. Haha.)

"Shoulders? That's a weird one. So we look good?"

"Yes. Now onto Besty. 'Kay?" She winked.

"Sure..."

Gasper's turn. He was started to get scared like Koneko would watch his every move. "What are you thinking of from here?"

"Well Gaspy skirt, kilt, or I got slacks that are pretty comfortable that can fit anyway you want." Tina gave him the options. What he was going to pick?

"I'll go slacks. Got to go pants on this special day."

"Good choice Honey. I'll get you something good for the butt. That's what matters."

"Really?"

Gasper don't stare. You facepalm.

"Take a look. It's a sexy part of the body."