Ch 38 - For Kendo

One thing realizing what would happen if you hit Issei in front of the girls. You all would have to explain yourselves. Plan backfired. Hopefully all is well and understood. Though, punishment may be dished out of course.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Issei groaned as he rose to his feet. Favoring his head slowly getting up. "The hell was that for?" He complained.

"Your little rendezvous. Care to explain to the girls? Because I'm waiting and not having my engagement in jeopardy. I picked out the ring and the tux. She bought her dress. Speed it because I really don't want to give you much of my time to waste." Your arms crossed as Kiba held the kendo stick. A hostile situation.

"Fine. Co-ed spa." Issei admitted.

"EHHHHHHHHHH!?" Gasped the girls.

"Everything was good. Bath had three guys in it. About five minutes later five girls show up. Including one we know. The four of us took off as one stayed. That's where were at. Yeah. Massage good. Bath? No good."

"Gaspy?" Koneko walked over and hugged her boyfriend. "Thanks."

"Thanks Kitty. Though you should have heard them when we told them (FN) and I had babies on the way. Bad situation they lucked out at. I missed you." Gasper gave her a kiss.

"No boobies?"

"Nope."

"Thanks Gaspy."

"Hey. You should know I love you. It hormones again."

"Mhm." She blushed in his arms.

"If you'll excuse us we are going to head upstairs. But down soon. Sorry for the trouble." Gasper took her by the hand and went towards the stairs. It was going to be a heart to heart talk on a different level.

"Two down. So Issei. Talking would be a good idea to defend yourself. Though I had my swing in. Kiba and Saji haven't." You smirk.

"Saji!" Barked Sona. "You know better."

"Noted Lady Sona. Sorry for the drama." He nodded respectfully.

"Yuuto?" Tsubaki crossed her arms.

"Good evening. Hope you enjoyed your night. I myself had other matters. Forgive me for the unexpected events. I own up to my word. Now we will discuss another time. I know you ladies will be taking off tomorrow since it's a day before the wedding. After we all settle in would you want to have dinner with me?" Bold move. In front of everyone. Even though you couldn't put a label on the relationship at the moment as asked her out on a date. Not wanting to ruin anything from the wedded couple.

"Kiba..." She smiled. "I believe we can schedule that."

"Alright. I guess we are good here. Though I do think that we should all try to call it night. At least slowly pack it in. It's been a long day and we all have questions that need answers. Ladies have a good night. See you all in two days. You." Pointing to Xenovia. "Nova. Bedroom. I need to state my love for you as Issei gets the lecture. I'll meet you in our room. Please take your time. You are the bride after all so you set the pace."

"And you set the pace for this time bump." She pointed to her stomach.

"Yet look amazing in your dress. Come now. We have a beautiful gift. See you upstairs." You wink at her and slowly walk up the stairs. Knowing she is saying her thank you to everyone and hugs to the girls before she turned to you and asked for a belly rub before bed. It was going to be your last night together as her fiancè. Thought it would be special to cuddle and kiss before bed. Spend the last moments talking about each other and how these terms will be settled. Cuddling you very tightly she was on the verge of tears. "You okay Nova?"

"Hubby I love you so much." She whined.

"Easy. I love you too. You're going to be my bride in two days. Remember that. Our child will have an amazing mother and I will be the best father figure I can. One making others jealous. I have many words before the girls take you away tomorrow to have a day out."

"Beloved please tell me that I can have more days like it. You are the man of the house." Hormones? Stereotypes? Granted Xenovia wasn't the greatest at this stuff but she was getting better with time. Being a mother would only help her. Might as well set the record straight and rock solid.

"Xenovia. My wife to be. I have loved you ever since the first week we shared the same bed. Room and everything else as well. Me and you are lovers. Husband and wife in two days. And we both decide rules. I'm not going to be a good for nothing and demanding husband. My father wouldn't like that. He was never that way. Neither will I. I will promise never to raise a hand against you, force you to do anything, not be a bad influence in front of the kids, and make big decisions including you having a few words. Promise." Rolling right off the top of your head. Mind in a clear state and looked her right in the eyes. You had to show her business. A true man of word.

"(FN). I... cannot thank you enough. I have realized how forward I've been. Now that I know you are a committed man I feel much better. The way you have treated me is dreamy. The life you want for us. Not caring what we have. Speaking of..." She blushed. Something rare. "I have a secret for us. We will tell them after we're wedded."

"Please. Anything."

"Hubby, I know what we're having."

"Please. Tell me."

"It's..." She whispered in your ear.

"I can't wait. Daddy (FN) is on the job. Can't wait to tell everyone what this family will have."

~~~~~

Alright. I will give no hints. Guess what Xenovia is having. They will play a part in the sequel. No release date because of another DxD will need to be finished because it will tie into Love and Swing 2. Last chapter will be the wedding.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz