Ch 31 - Out The Gate

She said yes! Now to set a wedding date and get a few things out of the way. But at least go home and tell everyone first before buying a dress and getting a tux fitting. It's going down. What's everyone's reaction? And what's the celebration?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You separate from Xenovia and dry the tears. It's a very happy and emotional event taking place. So complicated to plan yet such a beautiful, warm harmony.

"Hey Nova?"

"Yes Hubby?"

"How about we bring everyone around and give the news before we have our dinner out?"

She smiled. "Well we do have a long night ahead."

"Concern?"

"Maybe Beloved." She giggled. "Let's go."

*Teleport*

~~~~~

Everyone just finishing up dinner at the manor so it was a perfect time to spread the news. You were in front of everyone. Holding her hand with the band on it so nobody can see.

"How was your walk?" Asked Rias.

"Weeeeeeeell... Nova?"

She held her hand out. "I said yes."

"YEEEESSSSS!!!" Everyone shouted.

"I'm glad. So I have a great wedding plan for you Xenovia when you are ready. Thinking it will take about a week so next Saturday we do the wedding and tomorrow look for a dress so it's sized correctly. Need those curves right." Rias had everything scheduled out. The wedding was on.

"True. Dirty pillows need measurements." Added Issei.

You looked away. "Issei you're in the..." Too late. Rel-Service.

*DING* "TABLE MANNERS YOU DOG!" Said Asia.

"Kitchen..." You sighed. Then laughed. "You know King you should really get your act together. Little less ding and maybe more hugs. Just because it's funny doesn't mean I don't care about your being."

"Noted. Ugh..." He laid there moping.

"On that note, Xenovia and I are heading to go celebrate. Anyone want anything when we get back? Shrimp cocktail maybe?"

Well now. Koneko, Xenovia be careful. Seafood isn't great for pregnancy."

"Awwww. I want fish." Whined Koneko.

"Well... I do want my scallops baby but I want to love our children first. We shall bring back some options. Till then everyone."

~~~~~

Celebration in order and done well. In one of the finest places downtown to suit you, Xenovia, and those cravings. She was eating for two. It was a buffet too. You weren't worried about the tab which you were grateful for. Especially since you had the miso soup, teriyaki chicken, and too much of your surprise California rolls. No fish or crab in it. Really just rice, cucumber, and avocado. She was in a paradise.

"Hey Wifey. Tonight you enjoying yourself?"

"Considering this mountain of cravings and I'm marrying the father of my children I'm on top of the world." Her eyes sparkled and she had this wide smile. It was rather enjoying just to see you both celebrate. It was rather pleasant. No work. Homework? Nope. Just a great mood. And she wasn't training knowing she was pregnant. However she started yoga with Asia which could only mean one thing. Yoga pants. Tis very nice.

"So Nova how's things going when I've been doing pacts?"

"Stretching, homework, and missing you. I want cuddles and rubs."

"Are you out of routine? Like at all?"

"Well Darling training had to be replaced with something else. Some stretches and a good movie or two. Nothing too sad. I'll cry."

"You never get that way Nova..."

"Hormones Beloved."

"Fair."

"But in all go eat something nice and kick back. Sounds sweet. Like you. Maybe you don't know it but one of the reasons why I proposed to you."

"I'm sweet?" She gasped.

"Oh yeah."

"And did you just call me fat?"

"No..."

"What is it then?"

(Men. I've mentioned this many times. Can't stress enough. Think not twice but three or four times before opening your mouth in this situation.)

"I'm enjoying our date. Good food with the love of my life."

"And our son Dear."

"Here's an idea. Let's get a test and announce gender at the wedding. Deal?" So much to plan with little time. Rias was a magical deviant along side her brother and help but so much to go over. Decor, food, attire, and everything else. This was supposed to be as enormous as an Italian woman getting married from a Godfather or the Prince of England. This was just going to be the size of a royal ball. "So you have any concerns on my end? Tux? Planning? Talk to me?"

Xenovia was in deep thought. Then thought about the night before the wedding. "I want to have a baby shower for my bachelorette party. Where are you going? I just ask one favor."

"No drinking? Don't worry. That's obvious."

"No tits." She took a bite and was staring at you the whole time watching your every move.

"No striping. Gotcha."

She sighed. "Look. If you want to go to the club and get a dance I'm fine. I just don't want some girl's perfume on you."

"I'll have Kiba take point on this one. I am confident Koneko doesn't want Gasper climbing the pole or swapping panties with some Homewrecker. Or better yet Ravel."

"I will take this knife and throw it aiming between your eyes."

"Concern!" You duck.

She giggled. "Thank you sweety. May I suggest not just a club but maybe just a guy's day? Arcade? Pick up game of ball?"

"What about... public bath house? That way all the guys can have room and they got massages and all. Look good and feel good for the wedding."

She nodded. "I approve. All of you could use it. Gasper being a father. Cat, vampire babies. Thank goodness for Gasper's type. Though all that milky and when they go through teething might be hard. Ever think of that?"

"I want to know color hair and gender of our kid. We have plenty of good Aunties in the house. We all got help. Haha. Really though I know you wanted this since we got together. Believe you will be a great mother. I aim to be the best of a father I can be. I'll live for this. My livelihood. I want this more than anything. I want our children to have lives we never had. Childhoods to top others. One's we never had to experience. Have them reach goals and until I day give love and support."

"And I knew you were the man for the job. It's why I asked you that one night. My roommate to boyfriend to fiancè to soon to be husband and my baby's Daddy. Cheers." You picked up her glass.

You raise yours and cling. "Cheers Nova." Though these next few days will be a rollercoaster. Bring it on. Together we got it.

~~~~~

Bacholer Party. If you read my DxD stories you might be hitting the panic button, grabbing a frying pan, and ducking for cover. Tradegy? Meh. Plead the fifth. Weeeee!

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz