Ch 26 - Sticks

Xenovia has either been hormonal or out of her mind. But what's next on her agenda as she praises for it all to be a grand old time. Naturally she has something in store for you.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You feel this awful thing going on. Inside you feel a panic mode. Outside you feel shivers. You step forward and hear a splash. Raising your foot it's wet. It's blood. What the hell is going on?

Slowly stepping towards the room you hear a thud. Something heavy hit the floor. Nothing broken and it wasn't large. Tip toe through the dark hallway you creep to the room.

"Where's the sword?" Snapped a voice.

"I told you it stays at the church. (SN) is church property."

"I don't give a shit. Give me the sword."

"I told you it's at the church. Stop this madness."

Dad? Is that you?

"Where is your son? Maybe he can help me."

"He is under someone else's care. My son needs to be safe."

"(FN) is just like your wife. Well... was like your wife."

Mom? Wait... You look behind you. It was a woman's body. Then looking around for any details that could hint for where you are. THIS IS MY HOUSE AND I'M STEPPING ON MY MOTHER'S BLOOD!

"Die Sir Gallant (FN)."

FATHER!

~~~~~

"Whoa!" Way to fall out of bed. Landing shoulder first then rolling over.

Catching your breath Xenovia is confused. She just suddenly woke up to you on the floor after a short scream. "Beloved? You okay?"

"A dream. Sweet." You exhale. "Give me a minute."

"Need a tissue?"

You check your face. Am I crying?

"Baby come back to bed and cuddle. I'm going to be your wife. Tell me everything." You climb back into bed and she squeezed your head into her chest. She wasn't thinking sexy time. More or less wanted to sooth the pain. "You okay? I never want to feel anything like this. You look and feel hurt."

Wrapping around her you close your eyes tightly. "I saw my parents."

"I see. I'm sorry Dear." She kissed on top of your head.

"Sorry for waking you. What time is it?"

"5 AM. Want to try to shoot a couple minutes laying here and then do a nice shower and breakfast?"

"What are you feeling?"

"Watermelon."

"I have to go to the market again?"

She giggled. "Please Baby?"

"Fine. I'll go in an hour." You sighed.

"And some buffalo sauce."

"What in hell's fire are you doing with it? If you're putting that on melon I'm going to throw something."

"No Hubby fried chicken for lunch."

You sweatdropped. "Ohhhhh... sorry."

She dropped the blanket. "So then. You want to go back in my rack again?"